Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Will you say that when he bails?

He's killing the club.

There are nails in the lid of the coffin.

He needs fakkin off and now.

Hogwash.

Tell a Derby or Blackpool or Bury fan that and they'll laugh in your face.

Bad recruitment has stagnated us and keeping the same idiots on at boardroom level.

Obviously he takes some of the blame for that but the club as a whole has underperformed since the 80's outside of a few years under Moyes and one under Martinez.

Moshiri needs to finish the stadium and put us on an even financial keel before he buggers off.

Anything less will be an absolute scandal and he should be strung up.

Hogwash.

Without Bill we would be a Derby or Blackpool or Bury, so i take it them you are now going to stick up for him?

Moshiri has killed us, we have little chance anytime soon of getting back to the club we were 6 or 7 years ago, the damage he has done will take many years to fix

Hogwash.

Bad recruitment has stagnated us and keeping the same idiots on at boardroom level.

Obviously he takes some of the blame for that but the club as a whole has underperformed since the 80's outside of a few years under Moyes and one under Martinez.
He bought us and spent 500 million , hired managers and the end result of his managers and players he sanctioned is potential relegation. Relegation that would cripple the club.

He absolutely has killed the club. We have got progressively worse on and off the pitch year on year since he arrived. You can forgive one or two bad signings here and there. You can forgive one or two managers that were not the right choice.

Can't forgive an entire squad made up of players not good enough and how many managers we have had and sacked under his watch.

If this was any other club , nobody would disagree it was a terribly run. I'd personally argue that it's worse than the likes of venkys given the starting point and money invested.

And I defended moshiri for years.

The cash hasn’t been spent right but the cash has always been there. Can’t fault him for that.
You can. Absolutely you can.

He hired the people spending it. The money being available is neither here nor there. The summer of 2017 , we spent a ridiculous amount and just wasted nearly every penny, one player out of the lot is still good enough.

You hold the owner of a company responsible for any failings. Doesn't matter who wasted the money, they were hired by moshiri.

Hogwash.

Joe Royle and his FA Cup say hi.

He bought us and spent 500 million , hired managers and the end result of his managers and players he sanctioned is potential relegation. Relegation that would cripple the club.

He absolutely has killed the club. We have got progressively worse on and off the pitch year on year since he arrived. You can forgive one or two bad signings here and there. You can forgive one or two managers that were not the right choice.

Can't forgive an entire squad made up of players not good enough and how many managers we have had and sacked under his watch.

If this was any other club , nobody would disagree it was a terribly run. I'd personally argue that it's worse than the likes of venkys given the starting point and money invested.

And I defended moshiri for years.
Do you still vape mate? Noticed any cliques on here during your clandestine return? Hope you’re well.

Hogwash.

@Ghost Rider sums it up perfectly.

I Promised myself I wouldn't engage with you but here I am. :coffee:

Its ridiculous that you cannot see how he has hogtied us totally with his wayward spending and failure to offset any of it. Financially we are on paper "Bankrupt" its that simple. he walks away, we go under and to be honest HE can afford to, we, the fans on the other hand who have invested, time, money etc etc cannot simply switch off from Everton.

YES we all wanted to splash the cash and play billy big bollocks but we did not ask for a scattergun approach to finances that Moshiri and his sycophant Bill have adopted. Its a suicide mission by them both and I hold BOTH responsible 100%

Its time we let them know this too.

To have this club in this position after 6 years is criminal, negligent and a travesty for us all.

You can. Absolutely you can.

He hired the people spending it. The money being available is neither here nor there. The summer of 2017 , we spent a ridiculous amount and just wasted nearly every penny, one player out of the lot is still good enough.

You hold the owner of a company responsible for any failings. Doesn't matter who wasted the money, they were hired by moshiri.

Not sure you read my one line post properly: "but the cash has always been there. Can’t fault him for that."

Having a competent board and executive management from day one of the Moshiri reign would have helped. It appears that Bill couldn't tolerate that.

Even so, I am of the opinion in recent years that Moshiri himself is not competent either, and certainly isn't when it comes to the business management of a football club and all that entails. What further proof is needed?

There are issues and failings everywhere you look with this club, with the possible exception of the stadium. I honestly can't fathom now how its even got to the stage it has, with this owner and board overseeing it.

Nor am I inclined to think that there will now be some period of reflection and introspection on Moshiri's behalf, borne from the increased financial scrutiny that the club is under, and that this will lead to prudence and better decision-making. I very much doubt it.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back