Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters

I suspect he knows, but if I remember correctly, any time there has been reports of talks held and meetings on usmanov's yatch, there has been no mention of kenwright being present. Of course, that could be deliberate.
I doubt Kenwright has had a say in any decisions since Moshiri took over.

His chairman status is just honorary.

Kind of like when your little brother used to cry for a go on the PlayStation with you, so you’d give him a controller that isn’t plugged in.

Kind of like when your little brother used to cry for a go on the PlayStation with you, so you’d give him a controller that isn’t plugged in.
A very valid point and one that probably gets to the heart of the problem. Our board are ceremonial. Moshiri and usmanov run the club. The board are there to make it look like a legit business.

I dont really know if we can assume he has little say. Moshiri isn't around much (if at all) so someone else is probably running day to day matters.

While Kenwright is chairman im going to assume he has some form of authority

usmanov funded it he don’t now.

and if you think BK plays no role your deluded and the people he has on the board tells you he does
I think he certainly plays some role but the benitez appointment showed that usmaniv and moshiri can do what they want. It doesn't change the fact that he is seemingly happy with the arrangement and needs to be punted.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back