Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
We all would, just not at the sacrifice of the club top flight status and the implications it will have.

There are no guarantees we come back or fight for anything after relegation.
How about if we didn’t do well , facing potential oblivion if we fail ? How would that feel ?
Well aware of the dangers, no one wants to drop a division. However, if we did go down and bounced back there would be a whole generation of Everton fans that would list it as their favourite season.

Even if he goes Saturday its 3 months too late. Damage has been done and who in their right mind would trust this board or owner to bring the right person in next. Will take them a month and then it will be the wrong guy.

Don't get why losing away to West Ham is the final straw after Bournemouth, Wolves, and Soton?

I'd exempt the Brighton game as they are a good side but still we should be taking a point at home.

No, they have to drag out the misery and make our survival harder and less statistically likely by the week.

I don't see a sacking/new appointment as changing the dial for us now, I might have a few weeks back.

Yet another failure of epic proportions.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back