Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
We all would, just not at the sacrifice of the club top flight status and the implications it will have.

There are no guarantees we come back or fight for anything after relegation.
I bet there were Wednesday , Portsmouth , and Oldham fans when they got relegated all saying a season out and we’ll bounce straight back , be nice to win a few .

He's spoken to Lampard this week.

Speak to him on Saturday at 5pm and end this 'kin madness.
Genuine question Dave, what was your impression in the presser?

He seems much lower key than before, I guess that much would be obvious but almost resigned to his fate?

The journos dont help with their inane questions my god what we would give for a proper hard nosed journo to put them all under the spotlight.

I dont get the feeling from him he is/was reassured in any way of Transfers or Future.

Its all a bit crap to be honest mate.

I bet there were Wednesday , Portsmouth , and Oldham fans when they got relegated all saying a season out and we’ll bounce straight back , be nice to win a few .
100% mate, especially the likes of Wednesday with their history etc "too big to fail, too big to go down etc etc"

I dont see any bounce backability at all in the whole Everton mentality.

Its pretty dire!

Genuine question Dave, what was your impression in the presser?

He seems much lower key than before, I guess that much would be obvious but almost resigned to his fate?

The journos dont help with their inane questions my god what we would give for a proper hard nosed journo to put them all under the spotlight.

I dont get the feeling from him he is/was reassured in any way of Transfers or Future.

Its all a bit crap to be honest mate.
He has been able to successfully get away with setting up the narrative about not being backed and that's why we're here. But that's only part of the story...the other part is his incompetence.

FFS one of those journalists should have said: "Are you surprised you still have a job after getting 3 wins in the last 20 games in the PL where results get you sacked?"

I think he knows he's gone. Moshiri has told him this week IMO. That's what it looks like.

He has been able to successfully get away with setting up the narrative about not being backed and that's why we're here. But that's only part of the story...the other part is his incompetence.

FFS one of those journalists should have said: "Are you surprised you still have a job after getting 3 wins in the last 20 games in the PL where results get you sacked?"

I think he knows he's gone. Moshiri has told him this week IMO. That's what it looks like.

Hanging in there for the compo in my opinion, defo noticed a difference in tone today.

He may well be happy to go to.

Last edited:

FFS one of those journalists should have said:
"Are you surprised you still have a job after getting 3 wins in the last 20 games in the PL where results get you sacked?"

Dave, I can answer that question for you and tell you what Frank would say, he is going to say that they expected to be in a relegation fight all season (he has said this a few times) so he probably isn't surprised to still be here because despite what some of our fans seem to think we really are NOT an attractive club to a lot of managers/players.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back