Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Dave, I can answer that question for you and tell you what Frank would say, he is going to say that they expected to be in a relegation fight all season (he has said this a few times) so he probably isn't surprised to still be here because despite what some of our fans seem to think we really are NOT an attractive club to a lot of managers/players.
I dont accept that.

He was dealt a blow with Richarlison, but he squandered what decent cash we did have on rubbish. Then he refused to accept we needed to play a certain way ALL OF THE TIME in order to grind out draws and the odd win.

He's been profligate with our precious points.

That's the last we see of him on Saturday.

I was actually quite happy with that defeat on the weekend.

The 49ers would have steam rolled us into dust.
All joking aside, a good season overall.
A new defensive coordinator and you should have a decent chance next year.

Think the Giants just have the Vikings number in the playoffs.

On topic, Moshiri is Persian Daniel Snyder

I dont accept that.

He was dealt a blow with Richarlison, but he squandered what decent cash we did have on rubbish. Then he refused to accept we needed to play a certain way ALL OF THE TIME in order to grind out draws and the odd win.

Not saying wont happen or couldnt but, where does it leave us? With the shenanigans over the last weeks/months with this board we know there will be no contingency plan.

Who comes in, can honestly see it being that desperate we give Baines and Seamus a go, as who in their right mind wants it even with the promise of good salary etc.

We can see FL is not up to it, but to a degree have those above accepted the fate and will just see it out with him to save a few quid(undoubtedly, not a few quid though) as we see no evidence they are likely to act.

Staying up has to be priority, how best to achieve this seems beyond the Board, Owner, FL, Players. No way would I advocate a step down a division (my posts will show this) as acceptable in any way but maybe they have?

All joking aside, a good season overall.
A new defensive coordinator and you should have a decent chance next year.

Think the Giants just have the Vikings number in the playoffs.

On topic, Moshiri is Persian Daniel Snyder

31st rated in Defence, was a miracle they won 13 games.

Moshiri needs to leave like Snyder

I dont accept that.

That would be utter madness tbh, why not do it weeks ago after the Bournemouth games? He isn't going anywhere imo, if he was he would have been gone by now. The only people costing us points are the owner/board by not ending this debacle.

Not saying wont happen or couldnt but, where does it leave us? With the shenanigans over the last weeks/months with this board we know there will be no contingency plan.

Who comes in, can honestly see it being that desperate we give Baines and Seamus a go, as who in their right mind wants it even with the promise of good salary etc.

We can see FL is not up to it, but to a degree have those above accepted the fate and will just see it out with him to save a few quid(undoubtedly, not a few quid though) as we see no evidence they are likely to act.

Staying up has to be priority, how best to achieve this seems beyond the Board, Owner, FL, Players. No way would I advocate a step down a division (my posts will show this) as acceptable in any way but maybe they have?
I dont know all the answers mate. What I CAN tell you is this though: Lampard is not an answer to any question facing this club.

That would be utter madness tbh, why not do it weeks ago after the Bournemouth games? He isn't going anywhere imo, if he was he would have been gone by now. The only people costing us points are the owner/board by not ending this debacle.
Nah. He's in a position to make game day decisions. He's to blame more than anyone.

Most posters on this forum could set up this team and get more than 15 points from 57.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back