Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
There definitely an identity to the clubs 777 are getting involved with, mostly clubs in big catchment areas with a bit of history and pedigree that are maybe not on their uppers just now- by and large they are "proper" clubs you'd be happy for Everton to be associated with. Funnily enough, Genoa, who they are already in with, have the fourth most Italian league titles with 9. The team with the fourth most English titles, also with 9, is Everton.

But I like Samp, so they can get in the Mersey

There definitely an identity to the clubs 777 are getting involved with, mostly clubs in big catchment areas with a bit of history and pedigree that are maybe not on their uppers just now- by and large they are "proper" clubs you'd be happy for Everton to be associated with. Funnily enough, Genoa, who they are already in with, have the fourth most Italian league titles with 9. The team with the fourth most English titles, also with 9, is Everton.

They buy distressed assets mate, been told that’s their M.O. despite their buzz words.

MSP are plan A I believe, unless something goes drastically wrong - which lets be honest it could, 777 are last resort.

Yeah we need more eyes and articles like the Guardian one talking about the Usmanov connection, hopefully some firm links between him and Everton can be found and it helps fast track Moshiri out.
What I really fear is Farhad just wanting to hang on, maybe even like Kenwright did TBF, he might need some legal persuasion from the Government to get out, like the Chelsea owner.
Dont worry, If Moshiri gets  Any offer he can live with, he'll be off down the road like the road runner.

Sorry to interject into the conversation, you are both making some good points BTW

I just wondered on your point about the increase in values, do you see a point where the bottom falls out at all?

Just curious.

Cheers

I think to turn the question on its head a little.

How would the bottom fall out of the most popular global sport with nations and multi billionaires owning the clubs?

If anything, it can only get bigger with new markets opening up further.

I think to turn the question on its head a little.

How would the bottom fall out of the most popular global sport with nations and multi billionaires owning the clubs?

If anything, it can only get bigger with new markets opening up further.

Like where? Mars?

What will happen, in time, is the PL will find a way to own and broadcast their own content. The content they currently sell to Sky etc etc.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back