Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,289 92.3%

• Total voters
Re the concerns over 18 months etc, it is commonly known that there were no meaningful discussions between potential providers of land for stadium development (including the Council) and potential investors in Everton whilst investor discussions were on-going. Discussions did take place as the potential investment got close.

Therefore meaningful discussions were only likely to have started at the beginning of this year, and as such should be no cause for alarm.

I have been reliably informed that Moshiri does not post on GOT.
Even worse he is not aware of the feelings of posters like DAVEK and D410.
Even even worse still if he was aware of them he wouldn't give a rats ass about them.
Worst of all he will make the changes he wants and this is where it gets really incredible he will make these changes when HE is ready.

A sad day.
Gutted

Ce0O2fvW8AANpWg.jpg

Nice name.

It's a complete and utter joke.

Nar lad, jokes are funny, diss aint even funny, not even a single bit, the fellas been here for just over 2 weeks, havent seen a thing from the lad, dat der meeeja said we had 150m to buy players, not a single player bought, dat der Moshy fella said he was gonna build a new stadium, but I checked on FIFA before and it said dat we still play at Goodison Park, whats dat all abar lad?

Honestly diss fella needs to start doing sum stuff and doing it now, ive already taken me bed sheets off and robbed a tin of crown paints from B&Q, gonna have a round table diskusin wiv da lads abar what we should paint on it, the fav so far is "2 WEEKS OF FAILURE, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, TIME TO GO MOSH LAR".

YNWA

Nar lad, jokes are funny, diss aint even funny, not even a single bit, the fellas been here for just over 2 weeks, havent seen a thing from the lad, dat der meeeja said we had 150m to buy players, not a single player bought, dat der Moshy fella said he was gonna build a new stadium, but I checked on FIFA before and it said dat we still play at Goodison Park, whats dat all abar lad?

Honestly diss fella needs to start doing sum stuff and doing it now, ive already taken me bed sheets off and robbed a tin of crown paints from B&Q, gonna have a round table diskusin wiv da lads abar what we should paint on it, the fav so far is "2 WEEKS OF FAILURE, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, TIME TO GO MOSH LAR".

YNWA
*stands and applauds*

Cudnt av sed it betta meself mate #JFT96.

18 months he and his team have been working on this: no plan of action or addressing of the outstanding issues - even in broad brush strokes - AT ALL.

Not correct.

For 18 months he and his team have been carrying out extensive due diligence, engaged in negotiations, engaged in a bidding war with several other potential purchasers (including Moores/Noell), seeing through his sale of his share in Arsenal and keeping his many other business interests going.

This is not a man who is going to start planning a stadium whilst not even being a front runner to purchase the shareholding.

For 3 weeks, he has held the shares, and no doubt there will be extensive planning for the future of the club going on as we speak. But you want it all right now. It isn't that simple, and I think you know that but choose to ignore it.

Not correct.

For 18 months he and his team have been carrying out extensive due diligence, engaged in negotiations, engaged in a bidding war with several other potential purchasers (including Moores/Noell), seeing through his sale of his share in Arsenal and keeping his many other business interests going.

This is not a man who is going to start planning a stadium whilst not even being a front runner to purchase the shareholding.

For 3 weeks, he has held the shares, and no doubt there will be extensive planning for the future of the club going on as we speak. But you want it all right now. It isn't that simple, and I think you know that but choose to ignore it.
I dont want it all right now, I want more than a few vague sentences. Outline of what we might expect the club to look like and where he believes we should be in, say, five and then ten years time.

Is that a massive thing to ask?

I dont want it all right now, I want more than a few vague sentences. Outline of what we might expect the club to look like and where he believes we should be in, say, five and then ten years time.

Is that a massive thing to ask?

Perhaps he is on holiday.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back