Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters
Please expand. Shareholders cannot directly take an action without approval from the courts, only the Company can initiate against the directors for negligence/ breach of fiduciary duty as far as I am aware. Of course I have not mentioned Liquidators, or a new board who can also initiate proceedings against the previous Board.

S994 (1),CA 2006 and the defence is that the director had reasonable belief that they were not acting in a prejudicial manner.
It is a petition to the court, and requires court approval to proceed I think. Oh wait, that's what I said before isn't it.
Obviously mate.
Thank God my memory hasn't gone. You had me worried for a nano-second.

hope he purchases the rest of the shares soon, and just starts making his own changes.

Commercial department etc need to be absolutely binned out and replaced by people who are ruthless and the best at what they do.

hope he purchases the rest of the shares soon, and just starts making his own changes.

Commercial department etc need to be absolutely binned out and replaced by people who are ruthless and the best at what they do.

Ruthlessness is not a long term business strategy.

We need people who are effective and get high value commercial deals on favourable terms to the club.

Comparative to other clubs.

Not ruthlessness. As that is short term. It gives high yields shortterm but reduced yields in the long term

@The Esk

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back