Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
No idea. But i do remember hearing ages ago that Granchester refused to invest whilst either BK or other members of the board where here.
But Kenwrights still going to be there right?

Sorry, 8 hours & almost 1200 replies, I'm bound to have missed something but...I thought the whole club was valued at 200 million. If 175 million is correct, does that literally mean they were asking for 350 million? (Sorry, no lb symbol on this keyboard)

Sorry, 8 hours & almost 1200 replies, I'm bound to have missed something but...I thought the whole club was valued at 200 million. If 175 million is correct, does that literally mean they were asking for 350 million? (Sorry, no lb symbol on this keyboard)

Thing is, Moshiri is the key man at the Club now, it'll be his dosh getting thrown around, plus the fella seems to know what he's doing. Think Granchester could get on board with that despite Bill being here. Do think Bill is only here till he settles and gets everyone in that he wants.

I think details regarding the amount of money spent to purchase 49.9% of the shares will come out shortly.

I don't think £175 million for 49.9% sounds right.

Kenwright is still here though so if that's his only reason for not investing i can't see that changing
Nothing to do with his health, but how long for?
Talk (hopefully not idle speculation) of options/agreements for further share purchases, so could be in 12months or so BK and JW may well be out of the picture.
Might be talking nonsense, but think this guy wants more than a minority holding.

Nothing to do with his health, but how long for?
Talk (hopefully not idle speculation) of options/agreements for further share purchases, so could be in 12months or so BK and JW may well be out of the picture.
Might be talking nonsense, but think this guy wants more than a minority holding.
Hopefully moshiri ends up buying a larger share or all in the end. My comment was in regards to the suggestion that Granchester is going to start spending all of a sudden

;) My scepticism (due to his minority purchase) is diminishing, but can't change my vote as we're being asked to vote on a deal which we have no details whatsoever on other than the alleged sale price.
Think he'll be around for a good while and will revolutionise the commercial side of things.
Slowly wearing you down with our optimism ;)

Perhaps I can interest you in a slice of delicious Hawaiian pizza....or is that pushing things a tad?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back