Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Usmanov denied wanting to take over Everton yesterday and stated his love for Arsenal and desire to secure his family's involvement in that club for generations to come, so Usmanov theories are completely wrong.
without trying to pour more fuel on the fire, i doubt usmanov is going to come out after acquiring more shares in arsenal (albeit by buying out his business partner's equity) and say that he intends to sell up as soon as possible for as much money as he can get.

Not for one second saying Usmanov will join his mate at EFC, but i wouldnt be surprised.

Something has got to give with Usmanov & Kroenke. Either Kroenke will cave and allow Usmanov to take more control or Usmanov gets more and more frustrated of having a decent share of Arsenal but having no say.
Knowing kroenke he won't cave

With regards to saying the Yanks were a done deal?

They're adament thats what they were told and were led to believe but seems Moshiri has come out of nowhere late on and trumped the Yanks.

It appears Moshiri has been interested for a while. Business, especially on this scale of finance, is a lot of smoke and mirrors and misinformation.

Hahaha.. I typed Howard's Way, but deleted it.. Thought no one would get it..
Boss tune that lad.. Have a word with yourself !!
Filmed in the marina round the corner from me as well..

It probably is a boss tune but when you're 7 years old and it means it's time for bed on a Sunday night...lol

Nice one, I can't believe some not happy with what we've got here..

Yanks were OK, but this is potentially utter boss.

Definitely seems to be potentially better than the Yanks too. Was slightly worried they'd go down the route of treating us as customers rather than fans, reading about Moshiri, he seems to really embrace fan consultation and is against ridiculous ticket prices.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back