Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
We won't be happy when he sells Stones and Lukaku to Arsenal for a £1.

That's my nightmare tonight...

Reminds me of when I had Sensible World of Soccer on the Amiga and got the Liverpool managers job after guiding Huddersfield Town to promotion.

First day on the job I bought Borat Shitrat (valued at 15k) from some part time league for 20m plus McManaman, Fowler and James.
The board where not happy but sanctioned the deal.
I finished in the bottom 3 and got sacked but it was great fun.
I re-established myself at Derby County and won the title...

This alerted a mid placed Championship Liverpool who offered me the managers job.

Dreams are just dreams and we all have hopes and fears. I think we are on the right track with this new investment.

Not for one second saying Usmanov will join his mate at EFC, but i wouldnt be surprised.

Something has got to give with Usmanov & Kroenke. Either Kroenke will cave and allow Usmanov to take more control or Usmanov gets more and more frustrated of having a decent share of Arsenal but having no say.

Hope we havnt just swapped this fella for Robert Earl, a rich fella doing nothing but give a few sound bites about moving us upwards, while waiting for a return on his investment.
That's what being an Everton fan gets you thinking like, always expecting the worst.

No, because:

a) Moshiri is £1.1 billion richer than Earl.
b) Has a background and interest in football.
c) Isn't there to be shadow director to keep Kenwright in power.
d) Owns nearly half the club and is the largest shareholder.
e) Is outspoken and committed in his views (see the letter he sent to the Arsenal board in 2012).
f) Is an accountant with a huge fortune, as opposed to being twice bankrupt.

It's night and day between Moshiri and Earl. Things really have changed.

Usmanov denied wanting to take over Everton yesterday and stated his love for Arsenal and desire to secure his family's involvement in that club for generations to come, so Usmanov theories are completely wrong.
Not as if he can't afford to give his Arsenal shares out to his family and purchase some shares at Everton. He's only worth 14 billion

Not for one second saying Usmanov will join his mate at EFC, but i wouldnt be surprised.

Something has got to give with Usmanov & Kroenke. Either Kroenke will cave and allow Usmanov to take more control or Usmanov gets more and more frustrated of having a decent share of Arsenal but having no say.
How have the other sites ITK lads taken this today ?

Usmanov denied wanting to take over Everton yesterday and stated his love for Arsenal and desire to secure his family's involvement in that club for generations to come, so Usmanov theories are completely wrong.
That would be a way for him to invest in us and not giving up his interest in Arsenal. Transfer his shares to his family.
We can live in hope.

I have that feeling in my stomach, like when Lovejoy came on the telly and you knew it was almost time for bed, but it was such a boss programme you forgot about School in the morning, then reality hit you.
It's been such a long time coming, I'm actually scared it's happened.

I'm way older than you, for me it was Howard's Way. HATE that theme tune to this very day!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back