Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
As I said at the time, people got carried away. There was a fairly large amount of people saying that we s could/should hire Mourinho, which was absolute madness. I have always been cautious about this whole "new Everton" thing. There are some positive signs for sure but there was feeling we were going to start signing world-class talent and be properly competitive. It's not time to panic but as of right now, nothing has changed in terms of our competitiveness in the short term except that we have a better manager IMO

I'm just frustrated at what I see as much less activity than I expected. I expected at least 1 marquee signing.

I think it's perfectly understandable lots of us are a bit worried. And it's understandable that lots are getting impatient. We're 1 week away.
I'm not worried or impatient and it's more than a week away till the transfer window slams shut.

The main man Farhad getting the stick because of the mess Roberto Martinez left us in. Yes Evertonians. Never change.

I don't think its fair to equate a handful of WUMS/kopites on this forum with all Evertonians. Most blues outside this forum are not clock-watching but are waiting to see the long-term effects on the club of the new major investor: it doesn't happen overnight or even over one transfer window. After watching dross for donkeys' years, most people are breathing a sigh of relief. Don't mistake the impatience of a few on here for the general optimism of the vast majority of Blues outside this forum.

Was listening to talkshoite before, some journo who was doing a round up of potential league contenders, said that he and fellow sports journos are scratching their heads at the reason of our lack of activity, given the fanfare arrival of Mosh ?

That's the funny part of it - they haven't got a clue what is happening behind the scenes. We sure know how to keep things "in house" lol

Moshiri is the man supposedly calling the shots.

All I can say is that by enlarge he is firing blanks.

Time for him to pull his finger out or else he can bugger off back to London.

I'm starting to get the impression he is more of a silent partner whilst Bill gets to carry on playing Mr Billy Big Balls.

This summer smacks of the kenwright regime.

Not sure whether this is a joke?

In all honesty though, most supporters are scratching their heads this Summer wondering what the heck is going on as well.
Fully understandable to be asking questions a week before the start of the season I believe.

I agree, we have every right to wonder what's the score at the moment.

35 years a fan my American friend.

This guy was trumpeted as our financial muscle.
No longer would Everton be out muscled financially.

Come on then let's see it.

There is my argument.
Please counter if you can.

Anyone give you a timeline for when things would happen? Does because it hasn't happened yet mean it will not happen?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back