Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters

Was listening to talkshoite before, some journo who was doing a round up of potential league contenders, said that he and fellow sports journos are scratching their heads at the reason of our lack of activity, given the fanfare arrival of Mosh ?

Its true this, if Kenwright was still in charge everyone would be in a flap slagging him off, well he has sold up and we still havent done any real business, just shows this buying isnt as easy as having some dosh in the bank.

Serious question, was anyone else really expecting a City post Mansour/Chelsea post Abramovitch style spending spree this summer? I certainly wasn't, I'm expecting our levels of spending to rise gradually but I'm happy enough to see more important areas being looked at at the same time, namely getting the club debt free finally and seeing some serious movement on a new stadium. If we land a big name player or two then great but if we have to make a few Gueye/Williams/Stekelenburg type deals to kick it off then so be it. Farhad comes across, based on comments from people who've met him, as a guy with more of a business head on him rather than wasteful spender like the aforementioned two and the Yanks across the park

Its true this, if Kenwright was still in charge everyone would be in a flap slagging him off, well he has sold up and we still havent done any real business, just shows this buying isnt as easy as having some dosh in the bank.
Implying heads aren't falling off/exploding because Moshiri is apparently a fraud because we haven't signed Zlatan, Messi, Ronaldo and 47 others.

We've become what we hate in the span of 4 months, sadly.

Also same as @Megatron - "slow and steady wins the race", as it goes.

It also proves that Walsh is an ABSOUTELY CLUELESS BUFFOON.
Sack him too.

Sack Koeman as well, we're not even first yet, wtf is up with that?! I thought we were promised great things, why aren't we winning the CL yet?! KLOWNMAN OUT

Was talking to a pal and he genuinely said he thinks Koeman will be sacked if he doesn't win the first 5 games. lol And just because I know what @chicoazul will say - guy has been a Blue since the 80s and doesn't have any sleeve tattoos, nor does he play FIFA.

Sack him too.

Sack Koeman as well, we're not even first yet, wtf is up with that?! I thought we were promised great things, why aren't we winning the CL yet?! KLOWNMAN OUT

Was talking to a pal and he genuinely said he thinks Koeman will be sacked if he doesn't win the first 5 games. lol And just because I know what @chicoazul will say - guy has been a Blue since the 80s and doesn't have any sleeve tattoos, nor does he play FIFA.
That's absolute rubbish. Has until end of August to show something for me.

Sack him too.

Christ your mate's head must literally be falling off

That said if we aren't up at least 3-0 up at the half vs Spurs, the banner will be flying for the second half kickoff.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back