Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
It's a shame that Moshiri's dream team of Emery and Monchi didn't materialise.

If we threw more money at Monchi in particular (Emery we had no chance because of PSG), we could've saved/better spent £250m.

Crazy how much a few extra £m for the right people in control can have such an effect on hundreds of millions.

Emery may be available in June

It's a shame that Moshiri's dream team of Emery and Monchi didn't materialise.

If we threw more money at Monchi in particular (Emery we had no chance because of PSG), we could've saved/better spent £250m.

Crazy how much a few extra £m for the right people in control can have such an effect on hundreds of millions.
I think Monchi realises he made a mistake foing to Roma.

Roma are in big financial debt and having to sell to get past the stringent FFP to get playing in European competition while funding a new stadium.

He seems to be selling more and not buying much since he's been there.

I don't think Moshiri really pushed the boat in getting him and always had his eye on Walsh after Leicester winning the League.

I can answer WHY.

Moshiri is out of his depth and only here for the stadium

The HOW is a bit harder
He said on day one (gist) that Kenwright knows so much about football and he is his 'go to' man.
Kenwright has for 18yrs...and remember he was on the board before that...somehow manage to both flirt with and avoid disaster...based on Smiths recommendation of Moyes

In comes Stadium Man Moshiri

Who left a serial mediocrity borderline failure in charge.
But this proven failure now has another serial incompetant panic merchant over him
Bill, like Moshiri, has his day job to do so the CEO is there.
There were reasons, not addressed at the time, which don't seem to have gone away and have probably got worse, why a respected football CEO left after 6 weeks
Add in Wyness, Elstone and any other total nonentity who had the job.

Anyway, long story short...it all stops on Moshiri's desk - or should.
Until HE wakes up to the fact that neither He, nor those below him he left in charge and/or appointed...yeah you Walshy you tosser, know 'Kall, Nothing will change

(Don't we have a thread for this?)

Out in the real world there are plenty of business men who dont have a clue, but keep on...well just keeping on, get the beamer, the 4x4 for the missus, flash house, school fees for the kids etc...because hey everybody needs JCBs or Scaffolding or Bread or what ever. They then either don't grow the business or try and then fail.

The odd few who actually know instinctively get really lucky (not going to happen with Everton, now is it)
The other rarer odd few get in somebody who knows how businesses work... not so much work as what causes them to fail...

There are 2 reasons you get Consultants in.
1) to tell you what you already know but havent got the bottle to implement...you can then blame the consultants...Sorry lads half of you have to go just to keep us going, its not me its all in here *waves report

Or in our case number 2) Because you haven't a 'kin clue.

So until Moshiri wakes up to the fact, not only does he not have a clue, but neither do half, or more, of the people below him
Then this is it.

Over to you Moshiri.

THIS ^^ IN BUCKETS FULL

I think Monchi realises he made a mistake foing to Roma.

Roma are in big financial debt and having to sell to get past the stringent FFP to get playing in European competition while funding a new stadium.

He seems to be selling more and not buying much since he's been there.

I don't think Moshiri really pushed the boat in getting him and always had his eye on Walsh after Leicester winning the League.
that's why they got monchi in tho.

he has for years unearthed gems at sevilla from allover Europe and sold most of them on for big money.

Monchi sole purpose is to do the same at Roma, get them back on track

I can answer WHY.

Moshiri is out of his depth and only here for the stadium

The HOW is a bit harder
He said on day one (gist) that Kenwright knows so much about football and he is his 'go to' man.
Kenwright has for 18yrs...and remember he was on the board before that...somehow manage to both flirt with and avoid disaster...based on Smiths recommendation of Moyes

In comes Stadium Man Moshiri

Who left a serial mediocrity borderline failure in charge.
But this proven failure now has another serial incompetant panic merchant over him
Bill, like Moshiri, has his day job to do so the CEO is there.
There were reasons, not addressed at the time, which don't seem to have gone away and have probably got worse, why a respected football CEO left after 6 weeks
Add in Wyness, Elstone and any other total nonentity who had the job.

Anyway, long story short...it all stops on Moshiri's desk - or should.
Until HE wakes up to the fact that neither He, nor those below him he left in charge and/or appointed...yeah you Walshy you tosser, know 'Kall, Nothing will change

(Don't we have a thread for this?)

Out in the real world there are plenty of business men who dont have a clue, but keep on...well just keeping on, get the beamer, the 4x4 for the missus, flash house, school fees for the kids etc...because hey everybody needs JCBs or Scaffolding or Bread or what ever. They then either don't grow the business or try and then fail.

The odd few who actually know instinctively get really lucky (not going to happen with Everton, now is it)
The other rarer odd few get in somebody who knows how businesses work... not so much work as what causes them to fail...

There are 2 reasons you get Consultants in.
1) to tell you what you already know but havent got the bottle to implement...you can then blame the consultants...Sorry lads half of you have to go just to keep us going, its not me its all in here *waves report

Or in our case number 2) Because you haven't a 'kin clue.

So until Moshiri wakes up to the fact, not only does he not have a clue, but neither do half, or more, of the people below him
Then this is it.

Over to you Moshiri.
Standing up and applauding you for that mate. I'd insert that gif of the Rock clapping but I cba.

Well if the rumours are true about Moshiris 4 offers for Silva, heaven help us with
his next appointment! Moshiris selection criteria `7 wins you got the job` clueless

Going for Silva is a major concern for us. Im starting to think Moshiri hasnt got a clue about running a football club, he might have about business and making money, which is why i am confident the stadium will come off, but when it comes to the field of play he must be thick

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back