Financial Fair Play investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Writing up City for FFP will make the last decade of Premier League TM void.

They'll do anything possible to avoid that. I can't see them worrying about us too much.

Serie A has been a joke this season with Juve docked, regained, docked points. The whole thing lowers the value of the brand.

Writing up City for FFP will make the last decade of Premier League TM void.

They'll do anything possible to avoid that. I can't see them worrying about us too much.

Serie A has been a joke this season with Juve docked, regained, docked points. The whole thing lowers the value of the brand.

The last decade of the Premier League will, in time, come to resemble Dynamo Berlin's nine-in-a-row in the DDR-Oberliga...

Foreshocks are earthquakes that precede larger earthquakes in the same location.

Forgive me for writing this but it is something that has been on my mind for some time.

What if the last two seasons close calls are just the warmup?

As the stadium finish line is in sight the main event finally happens. Complete boardroom disarray, Mosh stripping the squad to pay for the ground and massive FFP sanctions are applied.

I'm not confident a happy ending is on the horizon.
giphy.gif

How much standing does an organisations rules actually have in law? We haven't broken the law we may have broken some rules.. so can other teams actually have a legal claim against us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back