Financial Fair Play investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this were anything seriously to do with tax then HMRC would be all over this and it wouldn't be a PL matter.

Presumably they are but if it's something that has compromised PL rules then yes they will be investigating too.

We were rock bottom when the Tevez thing came out and tbf not many of us could have complained if the PL had deducted 10 points there and then. I think it was about September. But they used the phrase 'Not fair on the fans', and obviously didn't see us winning 7 out of our last 9 games.

So there is your precedent. And like the Blunts were back then, clubs are clutching at straws to deflect their own inadequencies.

I think you'll get a transfer embago and a hefty fine though. And the City comparison is true. They won't want to upset the apple cart too much.
Yes and Dele Alli did not quite have the same impact as Tevez

Foreshocks are earthquakes that precede larger earthquakes in the same location.

Forgive me for writing this but it is something that has been on my mind for some time.

What if the last two seasons close calls are just the warmup?

As the stadium finish line is in sight the main event finally happens. Complete boardroom disarray, Mosh stripping the squad to pay for the ground and massive FFP sanctions are applied.

I'm not confident a happy ending is on the horizon.

kylian-mbapp%C3%A9-celebration.gif

People keep comparing us to City, we are nothing like City, they committed fraud, have some of the best legal minds in the world and will rightly get away with everything.

We just broke the rules straight up, shrugged and said "COVID mate", we deserve to be liquidated.

we don’t and we won’t

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back