Financial Fair Play investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's too messy an outcome. Who would profit from that? Would Leeds and Burnley if they were both in the PL - which they will be nest season in all likelihood - want to drag the PL into court?

I dont think so.

The Commission / PL have the ability to see this off with a window transfer embargo ultimately. That would pacify their potential detractors.

It'll be up to Everton to persuade them to hand down something less than that, of course.
That's why any punishment if found guilty won't be excessive

Inappropriate Language
Could you answer a couple of questions for me please Jenny ?

1. Do you hold Kenwright accountable for any of this mess ?

2. What does he actually do, to earn his reported 900K a year ?
Why the f.ck is he earning 900k?

Shocking!!!!!

A shareholder cant sack himself. He can remove the executive team who's job it is to run the business though. Which gives the almost fraud levels of poor performance should have happened years ago
Yeah he will, so why didn't he do this years ago, the outcome would of been the same because the replacements would of been more enablers.
Only a full clean sweep can save us now, while Moshiri is around more bad news is always just around the corner.

Could you answer a couple of questions for me please Jenny ?

1. Do you hold Kenwright accountable for any of this mess ?

2. What does he actually do, to earn his reported 900K a year ?
First known photo of @4737carlin
download carlin.webp

Feels like a witch-hunt this. We've spent considerably less than some sides, regardless of income, Villa for instance. Why does it feel like it's always us that gets targeted. I hate this League with a passion.

I hope we fight this in court and get these stupid rules gone.

It’s not a witch hunt, we’re just a shambolic run organisation and the sooner people come to terms with that the better for their own health.

Is it correct to say we haven’t been charged, just referred to an independent commission.

If so does that not say that the PL were satisfied but because they keep getting legal letters from (likely the relegated) clubs, they want a fig leaf to hide behind.
Quite possibly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back