Fiorentina v Everton - 6th March

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had enough of him being even near the team, because it means Neville is in centre midfield.

true...i dont mid which one plays right back, because to be fair to them both at right back they have both played well this season - but NEVER play them together

true...i dont mid which one plays right back, because to be fair to them both at right back they have both played well this season - but NEVER play them together

Hibbert is [Poor language removed] dog [Poor language removed], and Neville is a good captain, makes sense.

We have got to get Goodison rocking.

the facts that give me heart is

1.we have goals throughout the team. yak , johnson , cahill , osman , lescott.
so we are capable of 3 + goals

and...

2.our defence has been awesome all this year and just had 1 off night tonight.
at there best they would wipe the floor with vieri and co.

and...

3. fiorentina didnt really impress me much despite the 2 goals.

at our best , i think we are capable of 4-0.

:lol::lol::lol:
If the fiorentina has not impressed you this evening (we have made 17 shooting, possession ball total and grazed to make 3-4 goals), figured I if I have been made an impression from the Everton..Im sorry, but we are the Fiorentina, with or without Mutu...

I [Poor language removed] hope Hibbert gets injured.

One useless ****, one useless [Poor language removed] ****.

He's the weak link of the side and shoudlnt even be near a [Poor language removed] Prem team let alone a European one.

Best outfield player on the pitch today.

Easily.

:lol::lol::lol:
If the fiorentina has not impressed you this evening (we have made 17 shooting, possession ball total and grazed to make 3-4 goals), figured I if I have been made an impression from the Everton..Im sorry, but we are the Fiorentina, with or without Mutu...

All our own doing, our attack was poor, delivery to teh attack was poor, formaiton was wrong, and our defence was all over the place. I saw an average team from fiorentina out there, nothing special. Wait till Everton play their normal football, and we'll ass rape you team back to italy.

Only joking, your team played well, not that good though, it was our own doing

All our own doing, our attack was poor, delivery to teh attack was poor, formaiton was wrong, and our defence was all over the place. I saw an average team from fiorentina out there, nothing special. Wait till Everton play their normal football, and we'll ass rape you team back to italy.

Only joking, your team played well, not that good though, it was our own doing

We are not nothing of special,but we win.:)

And you do boss pasta. You jammy, jammy bastards.

You deserved the win tonight, no excuses. Well done.

If we get an early goal then we may expose that most Italian of traits of not having the heart for a battle. 2/1 your lot will try to swap shirts at half time.

And you do boss pasta. You jammy, jammy bastards.

You deserved the win tonight, no excuses. Well done.

If we get an early goal then we may expose that most Italian of traits of not having the heart for a battle. 2/1 your lot will try to swap shirts at half time.
:lol:
What a loser.. :o

Last edited by a moderator:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back