Fiorentina v Everton - 6th March

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok we will see..But for now your "if" = dream.Our 2-0 (with 17 shoots ahahahah) its real.b)

You had 19 shots, 8 on target, 4 blocked and 7 off target...Surely that shows how bad our defence was...and how [Poor language removed] your attackers were to only finish 2 of them 15 chances

You had 19 shots, 8 on target, 4 blocked and 7 off target...Surely that shows how bad our defence was...and how [Poor language removed] your attackers were to only finish 2 of them 15 chances

This is true. ;) But this is football.(y)

Last edited by a moderator:

Piss poor and some what embarrassing at times. While I did think we could hold on to a goaless game being that Florentina couldnt penatrate the box with any threat (minus the lucky save from Howard), I expected a goal from outside the box given the pressure we were under. Their 2nd was a good goal.

Everything went wrong tonight. They wanted it more, chased the 2nd balls down, passed and moved better, but still nothing "exceptional" I felt - we let them play given our lone striker approach wasnt working at all in the 1st half and the majority of the 2nd to cause threat. Too many things to pull up anyway - terrible really.

Can I see us winning at home? Yes. But I can also see us blowing our feet off and giving them a goal on the breakaway.

Still more progressed needs to be done for this type of competition.

Ahwell, i hope fiorentina go and win this competition now, cos then we can say we lost to the cup winners :)

Goodison WILL be a rocking, kicking, heaving and screaming Blue and white noise. I reckon Moyes will start off 4-5-1 and up the ante after the break and go 4-4-2 (unless it's something silly like 3-0 at half time:)). I know it's difficult coz they're no mugs, but I feel we'll turn this one around. 23 years on from 'Bayern Munich', another magical night at The Old Lady.
Yakety Yaktrick in a 4-1 win aet. Johnson with the winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back