• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Football is coming home, Euro 2024 Final, England v Spain(Sunday 8pm)

The only Argument personally for Taking Kane to the World Cup would be look how Miroslav Klose performed around the same age for Germany.

Other then that I have nothing.

That’s the decision that had to be made but we did the usual English thing of trying to cram names onto a team sheet. Sadly there’s no real world class English striking talent coming through the same way Owen followed Shearer, then Rooney, then Kane. There’s no one so if Kane is still hitting 30 plus goals for Bayern Munich in 2 years time we’re going to have this same dilemma again. That front four can’t play together.
I think the answer is to move forward with Watkins and get the best out of Palmer , Saka , Bellingham and Foden

They are the four quality players for the present and future of English football. Do what you need to do to get the very best out of those players.

I think the answer is to move forward with Watkins and get the best out of Palmer , Saka , Bellingham and Foden

They are the four quality players for the present and future of English football. Do what you need to do to get the very best out of those players.

Palmer definitely needs to play more. There’s problems at the base of midfield as well, I don’t think Rice is good enough tthis level. He’s just not good enough on the ball. Either give Wharton a proper go or have Mainoo be the sole sitter.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back