Formation / Tactics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could really be doing with an alternative for Doucoure at no10. He could try Danjuma or even Dobbin in there. But it’s a situation that needs sorted In January.

I think most decent Premier League clubs flop between two formations.

At home, I cannot abide by two defensive midfielders. I think we need to play faster, direct and competitive.

I would definitely look at a 4-3-3 with attacking wing backs.

Ideally we would have a better left back than Mykolenko or Young but McNeil I think would be much better suited being in the middle of a midfield 3.

Home - 4-3-3

Pickford
Patterson - Tarkowski - Branthwaite - Mykolenko
Onana - McNeil - Garner
Harrison - DCL - Danjuma

Away from home or against a Top 4 side, I think our Villa set up was far better so a 3-4-2-1

Again I would prefer a better centre back than Keane but Godfrey hasn't really been given a chance under Dyche.

Pickford
Keane - Tarkowski - Branthwaite
Patterson - Onana - Garner - Mykolenko
Danjuma - Harrison
DCL
Away in your formation, would prefer McNeil as a wingback with Myko as a fallback. Similarly, Coleman as a fallback to Patterson as a wingback away from home.

It’s highly likely Sean Dyche and his management team understand football and its strategy in a vastly superior way to lads on football internet.
How you gonna 'come in peace' and say that... You would understand if you tried Dyche Bingo mate.
Also, try to be subtle with the manipulation... He may not last long enough for the other Luton game this season.

How you gonna 'come in peace' and say that... You would understand if you tried Dyche Bingo mate.
Also, try to be subtle with the manipulation... He may not last long enough for the other Luton game this season.
You think seriously anyone here understand football better than Sean Dyche pal? I’m being as peaceful as I can when just pointing this out.

Could really be doing with an alternative for Doucoure at no10. He could try Danjuma or even Dobbin in there. But it’s a situation that needs sorted In January.
Or even play Gomes as a 10 in some configurations, you know slow things down. I mean do something...

You think seriously anyone here understand football better than Sean Dyche pal? I’m being as peaceful as I can when just pointing this out.
Perfectly possible, some people will have a natural inclination, a predisposition to be “good” at something. For example look at Bobby Fischer or Magnus Carlson at chess. Both these players were beating Grand Masters whilst in their teens. These Grand Masters had been playing chess longer than Fischer and Carlson had been alive. So it’s perfectly possible that amongst the 1000’s of posters on this forum some of them will have a better understanding of football than Dyche.

Danjuma and McNeill interchanging there during games could be interesting. At least they can both play football and pass to team mates. Doucoure gets goals but he loses the ball a hell of a lot and is like a very poor Tim Cahill, a neither nor midfielder/striker.

Conversely, just because you’ve been doing something for a long period of time doesn’t automatically mean that they are good at it.
I’ve known plenty of people who are crap at their job even though they’ve been doing it for decades

Perfectly possible, some people will have a natural inclination, a predisposition to be “good” at something. For example look at Bobby Fischer or Magnus Carlson at chess. Both these players were beating Grand Masters whilst in their teens. These Grand Masters had been playing chess longer than Fischer and Carlson had been alive. So it’s perfectly possible that amongst the 1000’s of posters on this forum some of them will have a better understanding of football than Dyche.
Well it would appear the crazies have taken over the asylum pal. We have a few in our fanbase with unchecked egos too.

Woahhhhh... I understand you trust your manager, and that is good for you. You are not following our team (stating the obvious), so you do not understand our frustration when journalists ask him about questionable decisions and the number of times he deflects using 'details' or blames the 'atmosphere' and the 'noise'. I respectfully say this, 15,000-20,000 Lutonites/ians may not need answers from their manager, but it would not be far-fetched to think that among 100,000- 150,000 Evertonians, at least some need answers from their manager. When you try to empathize with this, it is a wind-up.

Conversely, just because you’ve been doing something for a long period of time doesn’t automatically mean that they are good at it.
I’ve known plenty of people who are crap at their job even though they’ve been doing it for decades
Yes Bob the forklift driver slacking off is comparable to Sean Dyche managing at the highest level of domestic football and being competitive against the best talent in his field from around the world. Come on pal.

Well it would appear the crazies have taken over the asylum pal. We have a few in our fanbase with unchecked egos too.
No, it’s just life mate, some people have predisposition to be good at certain things. I’ve seen people pick up guitars and practice for years to get anywhere, I’ve seen other people put in a fraction of the effort and get further. Some people will understand football better than others.

Yes Bob the forklift driver slacking off is comparable to Sean Dyche managing at the highest level of domestic football and being competitive against the best talent in his field from around the world. Come on pal.
Do you like him? You can have him... Just fork out some dough and you can be playing Dyche-balllllll week-in week-out.

Status
Not open for further replies.