Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Former Everton Managers discussion...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Record books dont tell lies mate. You dont "fluke" 38 games.

The record will be there until this manager now re-writes it.

*laughs*
Yes you can and Leicester proved it last season. Your right about records not lieing though because I repeat Martinez's record of 12 home wins In two seasons. Something Koeman outdid with 13 in his debut season!

*laughs uncontrollably*

Yes you can and Leicester proved it last season. Your right about records not lieing though because I repeat Martinez's record of 12 home wins In two seasons. Something Koeman outdid with 13 in his debut season!

*laughs uncontrollably*

No you can not fluke a season. That's absolute nonsense. Leicester deserved to win the league last year.

No you can not fluke a season. That's absolute nonsense. Leicester deserved to win the league last year.
They won it by default because the better teams had awful seasons. They derserved to win the league, no question but It was a fluke and has been proven so this season.

72 points
21 wins
= PL records for the club that wont be beaten for a decade or more.

^^^ The rocks that your flimsy craft smashes aground on.

One season again holy grail crap.

Zzz I said this again.

2014-2015 = 11th
2015-2016 = 13th when the fraud was sacked.

2014-2016 two seasons 21 wins out of 75 PL matches.
Worst ever home record for something like 40 years. 5 wins 8 defeats was it?

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/36098344

This article wil remind you how crap Martinez is.

Last edited:

How about the 75 games between 2014-2016? You better answer this friend.
How about:

Catapulted Swansea into the 21st century
Won the biggest domestic cup in the world for an ale house team
Gave Everton its biggest ever single PL season win and points haul
Managing one of the best international teams on the planet to the world cup

...probably all a fluke.

Lol.

How about:

I must of missed the part when he got them promoted to the Premier League! It's all down to Martinez was it?! Give me a break. He played his part and proved himself as a very successful League one manager. Clap clap for Bobby.
We've had this discussion about your outrageous disrespect for Wigan before Dave. They were a Premier League team for eight years between 2005-13 hardly a 'ale house team' as you so arrogantly put it. Yes Martinez won them the cup so that puts him on a par with Bobby Gould! He also got them relegated and destroyed the Club in the process.
Which achieved nothing more then fifth place and Europa League with no cups. WHICH ISN'T AN ACHIEVEMENT!
Roy Hodgson managed England to the Euros unbeaten! That's your measuring stick for success?! Shame on you Dave I expect better then this!
...probably all a fluke.
Yep.
His record is easy to laugh at when you break it down isn't it!lol

How about:

...probably all a fluke.

Lol.

What he did at Swansea and Wigan were none of my business it's not Everton related. And I have said this a dozen of times, look at the names of the past Belgium managers. So what? See what will you say when he is sacked by them one-day.

So you avoid to answer what had happened in 2014-2016 the whole 75 games yet again. Agenda.

I must of missed the part when he got them promoted to the Premier League! It's all down to Martinez was it?! Give me a break. He played his part and proved himself as a very successful League one manager. Clap clap for Bobby.

We've had this discussion about your outrageous disrespect for Wigan before Dave. They were a Premier League team for eight years between 2005-13 hardly a 'ale house team' as you so arrogantly put it. Yes Martinez won them the cup so that puts him on a par with Bobby Gould! He also got them relegated and destroyed the Club in the process.

Which achieved nothing more then fifth place and Europa League with no cups. WHICH ISN'T AN ACHIEVEMENT!

Roy Hodgson managed England to the Euros unbeaten! That's your measuring stick for success?! Shame on you Dave I expect better then this!

Yep.

His record is easy to laugh at when you break it down isn't it!lol

I am expecting he said 72 points as the only counter argument again.

They won it by default because the better teams had awful seasons. They derserved to win the league, no question but It was a fluke and has been proven so this season.

No it hasn't!

You cant deserve to win something and have it be a fluke at the same time.

An anomaly maybe...

I think both @hktoffee and @Gwladysstreetlad have acknowledged Martinez's excellent first season often enough at this stage.Until @davek acknowledges that Martinez screwed up bad in the following two seasons then we won't have closure on this argument.It will forever go around in circles.What you won't hear Davek going on about is that our home record and points accumulated under Koeman this season has bettered our home record in Martinez's first season.:cool:

No it hasn't!

You cant deserve to win something and have it be a fluke at the same time.

An anomaly maybe...
Yes you can. Wigan fluked winning the FA cup in 2013, the s##te fluked winning the champions league in 04-05 and Lecicster City fluked tbe premier league with an amazing combination of luck and nobody else showing up at the races. They dramatically ovoverachieved that season and fluked the title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back