Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Former Everton Managers discussion...

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is a stubborn tit mate! Hope he vanishes from football forever.
At this stage it would be a blessing for all concerned if he did but that stubborn streak combined with his ego will be enough convince him that non of this was his fault. I don't even think Sunderland's relegation is close to being entirely down to Moyes but he sure as hell sped the process up!

Yes Dave, he really, really is vastly superior to that laughable charlatan. The only ex Everton manager Martinez is competing with is Mike Walker for the worst ever Everton manager award and in typical Martinez style he doesn't even come first in that!

Lol.

He isn't really. He has won nothing in his managerial career bar an early second division championship with Preston. A pretty lengthy career too.

In 2017 especially he is in no way shape or form vastly superior. Moyes is a busted flush. Martinez has obviously had his cover blown in many ways but he still has a chance to rectify that.

Why cant both just be rubbish?

When did i say he wasn't rubbish?! I simply think he was and is better then Martinez because at least he left us in a better shape then we were in before he arrived.

Depends what you view as success I suppose.

Moyes was obviously a better manager for Everton. A better manager in general though? Not convinced about that.

Moyes was obviously a better manager for Everton
Which is all I care about tbh mate. Moyes was successful here, I'm not happy that we fell so low but by rebuilding us like he did makes his time here a success imo. I've always said his first sevem years were a success and the following four was a failure.

Which is all I care about tbh mate. Moyes was successful here, I'm not happy that we fell so low but by rebuilding us like he did makes his time here a success imo. I've always said his first sevem years were a success and the following four was a failure.
lol

He has won nothing in his managerial career bar an early second division championship with Preston. A pretty lengthy career too.

Hey, hey, hey hey HEY...

david-moyes_2641120b.jpg

Shiny 'tings...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back