2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong on all levels, if we’d had hired Frank instead of FSW last summer when Ancelotti left we would not have been in relegation trouble
See im makng a point based on them both gettong the same points as each other on same games. Its 50/50 they both performed equally on points so can swap around and it's the same conclusion to the season.

What you are doing is coming at me with speculation. Things be different because of my franky good vibes.

I am just looking at the facts. Both got half season. Both got same points. Everything else is hersay and speculation.

Yes, completely agree. The fella Frank replaced was the worst for this and in fact has been throughout his career.

I’d throw Koeman Allardyce and even Carlo in as well. Silva was a victim of circumstances but at least he blamed himself (even though he couldn’t flex to the degree Frank has to get himself out of the problem he was in)

Imagine being so obsessed with wanting a manager to fail because you backed Benitez, or having to keep comparing them on stats so you can try and score little wins for yourself on the internet.

Either one is equally as cringeworthy and embarrassing for a grown man.

We 100% would have gone down under Benitez, there’s absolutely no doubt in my mind about that.

The players spirit was crushed, the fans had turned and we were finished as a permier league team. Good job he got a few wins under his belt in August or we certainly would have joined Norwich and Watford.

Now grow up you pathetic men / children and get behind your manager until he proves you shouldn’t.

Shavandai 2. Come on man. I think Benitez is a big sweaty walrus kopite as much as the next. I am in it for the people who chased out Carlo. Ben was the perfect response to them.

But let's not go overboard on Frank. Let's hope and support him. Let's not try say he is better than serial pot winner fat kopite Benitez just yet.

See im makng a point based on them both gettong the same points as each other on same games. Its 50/50 they both performed equally on points so can swap around and it's the same conclusion to the season.

What you are doing is coming at me with speculation. Things be different because of my franky good vibes.

I am just looking at the facts. Both got half season. Both got same points. Everything else is hersay and speculation.
Benitez got a pre season with them and signed some of his trusted players that he knew from previous clubs.

Lampard got 1 day of a transfer window, and a team on the floor having won 1 of their last 16.

They are also facts that Frankly need to be factored in.

I fully expect Frank to get close if not more than 50 points this season. (Depending on getting Gueye in and a striker).

Shavandai 2. Come on man. I think Benitez is a big sweaty walrus kopite as much as the next. I am in it for the people who chased out Carlo. Ben was the perfect response to them.

But let's not go overboard on Frank. Let's hope and support him. Let's not try say he is better than serial pot winner fat kopite Benitez just yet.

Please stop trying to backtrack. You're a traitor, always will be, you aren't worming your way into any sort of favourable position.

I'm not so sure mate - Fronk has a large cult following who believe taking us from 16th to 16th over 18 games was an achievement lol

I suspect had he followed on from Ancelotti and not the much scapegoated Benitez he wouldn't be salivated over as much as he is (part of it is also ex top player syndrome - see similar hype over Slippy, Rooney etc.).

Lets hope for all our sakes he does well and we break the cycle of dour season after dour season thats plagued us over recent years but a few more poor results like Watford away last season and mini runs of shabite form and he'll be under pressure especially after being backed to the hilt this window.
Is this just a Death/ForeverBlue circle jerk ? One end says something and the other orifice says the same using different words and they both like each others posts? Can they get their own thread please Mods ?

When he last won a trophy Lampard was still playing and scoring 20 a season. Let’s compare them during a time period that’s more relevant, which would be 2016 onwards.

Benitez - 0 trophies, 1 relegation
Lampard - 0 trophies, 0 relegations

Benitez got a pre season with them and signed some of his trusted players that he knew from previous clubs.

Lampard got 1 day of a transfer window, and a team on the floor having won 1 of their last 16.

They are also facts that Frankly need to be factored in.
Then we can say ben got 1 million to spend and was destined to fail as the fans were on hos back from the start. Both have caveats.. both got the same points. Lets give Frank a few seasons lets not blow him just to overreact to some people who wanted to give benitez more time.

Please stop trying to backtrack. You're a traitor, always will be, you aren't worming your way into any sort of favourable position.
Oh please Nymzee. Not you. I'm sorry. I've changed. Make me relevant again.

A very sensible approach.

Our fans are too obsessed with how likeable a manager is than whats actually on their CV - Martinez was a lovely bloke for sure but he was given way too long on the basis of him being a lovely bloke whereas Alladyce and Benitez were written off from day 1 because they were either dour or managed Liverpool once upon a time.

The proof will be in the pudding - Fronk deserves time to build his own side but managing a club the size and potential of Everton means he has to get results and show progression - 5 players signed so far with another 2-3 to likely join he'll have signed a near new starting 11 when you include Myko and Patterson to the equation who are two good young players.

If we are not in the mix for a top half finish come the season end he'll be on thin ice.
And again?

I pray to this every morning, every night.

I believe Frank was sent here by the big man himself to resurrect our winners status.

Before answering a question from my wife, I first ask 'may I be Frank with you for a minute?'

I then proceed to answer in a cockney accent.

FRANK IS EVERYTHING.

Screenshot_20220812-093245_Samsung Internet.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.