2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Ancelotti its a shame Covid happened and he never really got to forge any connection with the fans with the lockdowns.

I agree Lampard is a good fit on paper but I wouldn't say he is any better a fit than El Loco who seemed to get the club he was just crap at management. All honestly I dont feel a connection with Lampard but maybe its because of him being a Tory I don't know. Still want him to do well here same with every manager who sits in the dugout.
So do you not think Benitez votes Tory FB??

I don't really like business in January, but I think you should always be looking to add 1 new face. Even a good loan deal for someone who can score 5+ goals could make a big difference.

There are far more games from January this season than a normal season, so I can see quite a lot of business being done by clubs.
Plus the world Cup being Nov/Dec will have an effect with a lot of players being in the shop window. Teams will be frightened to lose out by waiting until the summer.

The best thing I can say about Frank is that I no longer have my heart in my mouth whenever we conceded a cor
Lost to a crap pen vs Chelsea after arguably being the better team having lost our 2 of our starting CBs to injury and having no striker.

Beat West Ham who have finished top 7 in the last 2 seasons.
And were robbed of a winning goal when Coady was harshly ruled offside

Remind me who does Conor Coady support ?

Just because you love Tories doesn't mean you have to put your guilt on me.

You were the one mocking people on low paid/minimum wage jobs on here just a matter of weeks back you complete danger to society.

Anyway pretty much all of the fanbase feels a connection to this Everton team and manager apart from you who’s still pining for the fat kopite legend and trying to heap pressure on the man who’s pulling us out of the swamp that he put us in. You are not an Evertonian and I won’t rest until you are no longer able to stink this forum out you absolute creature.

For Ancelotti its a shame Covid happened and he never really got to forge any connection with the fans with the lockdowns.

I agree Lampard is a good fit on paper but I wouldn't say he is any better a fit than El Loco who seemed to get the club he was just crap at management. All honestly I dont feel a connection with Lampard but maybe its because of him being a Tory I don't know. Still want him to do well here same with every manager who sits in the dugout.
Take it back to the current affairs thread where you can continue to pretend not to be right wing while raging at "woke leftist soy boys" which is obviously a perfectly normal attitude for a supposedly centrist person to take. His political leanings have zero to do with it.

You don't like lampard cause he is proving you wrong, showing he can set up a defence and is winning games. What a surprise that he looks better after a pre season and not starting with a team in a relegation battle with morale on the floor after 1 win in 13.

Unsure why we are still talking about / arguing about the worst manager in our recent history and some very dark days as a club!

End of the day those of us who were not in favor of this horrendous decision were in fact proved correct. Let's just keep the higher ground and not argue / name call.

Let's look forward....

The best thing I can say about Frank is that I no longer have my heart in my mouth whenever we conceded a cor

To be fair that was offside am not sure about the Leeds one that looked on to me. I know it’s probably stupid to say. because it doesn’t change anything but I think if we had the team we have now from the start of the season. We wouldn’t have lost to Chelsea or Aston Villa.

Massive change on last season, always felt we'd concede from set pieces last season.

You were the one mocking people on low paid/minimum wage jobs on here just a matter of weeks back you complete danger to society.

Anyway pretty much all of the fanbase feels a connection to this Everton team and manager apart from you who’s still pining for the fat kopite legend and trying to heap pressure on the man who’s pulling us out of the swamp that he put us in. You are not an Evertonian and I won’t rest until you are no longer able to stink this forum out you absolute creature.

What a spunk bubble you really are lol lol

Take it back to the current affairs thread where you can continue to pretend not to be right wing while raging at "woke leftist soy boys" which is obviously a perfectly normal attitude for a supposedly centrist person to take. His political leanings have zero to do with it.

You don't like lampard cause he is proving you wrong, showing he can set up a defence and is winning games. What a surprise that he looks better after a pre season and not starting with a team in a relegation battle with morale on the floor after 1 win in 13.

I'm not the one simping over a Southern Tory.

If thats what gets you and Mikeh72 off then fair enough but I want no part in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.