Fulham v Stoke. Sat 3rd Nov @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He took Mirallas off as he was on the back of a knock in the derby and he was gassed - he chose the wrong ball for Fellaini late on and was running on empty.

Sure, he could have brought on Oviedo, but I don't think the sub caused their equaliser. It was an individual error from Coleman, that's all it was.

what you on about tubes? everyone else is knee-jerking and then you go an be reasonable and calm, i'm trying to fume here ffs

Mirallas and Coleman were outstanding I thought. Looks like we finally can threaten from the right handside too. I like hibbo but he offers nothing going forward.

Why do you build me up!?
Everton baby, just to let me down!
And mess me around!
And then worst of all, you'll always draw baby when you say you'll win,
But I love you still!

Coleman was f*cking superb, imo. I doubted him before he got moved to RB this season, I have to admit. He's growing into it and if Moyes takes him out because of that mistake it'll be daft in the extreme.

Im not really concerned about drawing 4 on the bounce.

The footy we are playing is some of the best ive seen in years, some of the best in the league, and we are smashing teams.

Its little mistakes, not starting games quickly, and not being ruthless enough thats hurting us.

Ill worry when we stop scoring and stop playing

Im not really concerned about drawing 4 on the bounce.

The footy we are playing is some of the best ive seen in years, some of the best in the league, and we are smashing teams.

Its little mistakes, not starting games quickly, and not being ruthless enough thats hurting us.

Ill worry when we stop scoring and stop playing
Agreed.

exactly if you want more men back get the other lads to drop deeper while you can still remain with some outlet when needed.......could not believe he brought another defender on while sacrificing our outlet

Thought Moyes arsed round with the back 4 needlessly. Probably cost us two points.

Mirallas and Coleman were outstanding I thought. Looks like we finally can threaten from the right handside too. I like hibbo but he offers nothing going forward.

Spot on mate. Let's hope the vast majority see things like this and take it as THE positive of today. Baines just mentioned on radio he sees us as now having a team that can bomb forward on both flanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back