Fulham v Stoke. Sat 3rd Nov @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
KOFF MOYES, I have THREE maybe FOUR distinct memories from down the years (only remember against one opposition, Man City) where he has took an attacker off with about 5 minutes to go for a defender and conceded. IF IT'S NOT BROKE, DON'T FIX IT.

Moyes blaming Coleman pretty much here on radio for the dropped points. No flies on you eh Moyesie? Nothing to do with your subs.

crying-toddler.jpg

What can I say - story of our season, 5th game in a row we concede first yet still don't lose. I thought we played some of the best football I have seen us play since the 1980's, especially in the second half.

Amazing save from Fellaini's volley.

Great performance from the Everton away supporters - the most vocal I have heard us in years - Great day out just a disappointing result

Watched it in town on some foreign channel. Going forward we where great, cant defend though, always look like conceding. Been thinking this for a while and will probably get some stick, but here goes: Jelavic is a bit gash isnt he

That was an absolute battering. Did enough there to win 3 or 4 games. Silly mistake at the end there from Seamus cost us 2 points but he was excellent all game. There's plenty to still be positive about at the moment even though we should have more points on the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back