Fulham v Stoke. Sat 3rd Nov @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Though Coleman was tremendous, yes you might say he got caught out for the second goal but this is a player coming on in leaps and bounds - and there's still lots more to come. Looked a classy player at times today

Despite his mistake at the end, Coleman still gets my MOM. Absolutely tore Riise a new one.
Kevin Mirallas, without being bias, signing of the season. I know RVP is on fire at Utd but when you pay £24m for him you expect him to do it. £6m for Mirallas is a BARGAIN.

Watched it in town on some foreign channel. Going forward we where great, cant defend though, always look like conceding. Been thinking this for a while and will probably get some stick, but here goes: Jelavic is a bit gash isnt he

No wonder you have red reputation, absolutely ridiculous statement. Name a striker in World Football (Apart from Messi) who doesnt go through a bad spell in their career.

i am not happy being 4th if we could have been at the top - great teams win even if they play badly - we seem to lose or rather draw even if we play well- in my book that is not good enough - unless you are happy just being there or thereabouts - opportunities missed dont come around again for a second bite at the cherry - i agree we are playing beautifull soccer - but if you did not watch the game and just read the paper - and looked at the log - Everton is not really being perceived as a serious threat whereas they should have , and could have had they taken their chances - 27shots on goal and only converting twice raises serious questions we cannot ignore

Be just like Moyes to drop him now. He was outstanding otherwise. Again.

Of all the things you could do as a manager to salvage something positive from the disappointment, Moyes instead goes and lays the blame for the draw on a player who exemplified the attacking spirit that created all those chances that weren't converted and probably destroys some of his confidence to boot.

He's a petty little fcker at times...that's because it's all about him and nothing else matters. If he'd been honest he'd have held his hand up and said "I take my share of the blame here too with some of the changes I made".

to be honest i think he is right , the subs were never the problem just the defending

Isn't it equally right to say those missed the chances were the problem?

What's the difference between Naismith or Mirallas missing glaring chances to make it 3-1 and Coleman's error to make it 2-2?

Of all the things you could do as a manager to salvage something positive from the disappointment, Moyes instead goes and lays the blame for the draw on a player who exemplified the attacking spirit that created all those chances that weren't converted and probably destroys some of his confidence to boot.

He's a petty little fcker at times...that's because it's all about him and nothing else matters. If he'd been honest he'd have held his hand up and said "I take my share of the blame here too with some of the changes I made".

It was coleman fault tho, you cannot lose the ball like that, but he will learn and he needed to be told.

Coleman was great today until he needlessly gave away the ball. He needed to learn how to defence. He should have hoof it and he should have done something instead of ball watching for their second goal.

I still think Coleman should start next week. His attacking play is great in comparsion with Hibbert and Neville. He needs to learn his mistake today and shall not make the same mistake again.

Fantastic performance away from home, utter travesty that we never took all 3 points.

Onwards and upwards, if we carry on like that top 4 is a real possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back