Fulham v Stoke. Sat 3rd Nov @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic performance away from home, utter travesty that we never took all 3 points.

Onwards and upwards, if we carry on like that top 4 is a real possibility.

This. If this is what the slump in our season looks like, then we are going to have a boss year.

Coleman was great today until he needlessly gave away the ball. He needed to learn how to defence. He should have hoof it and he should have done something instead of ball watching for their second goal.

I still think Coleman should start next week. His attacking play is great in comparsion with Hibbert and Neville. He needs to learn his mistake today and shall not make the same mistake again.

There is no other option for RB now at the club. There's no ifs or buts or room for speculation anymore. Coleman is the only way forward. Until we find the money to get a RB in who can give us a more rounded game than Coleman then he'll play week in, week out.

I dont think even Moyes is that stupid he'll go back to attacking down one flank with Hibbert or Neville hardly venturing into the opposition half.

There is no other option for RB now at the club. There's no ifs or buts or room for speculation anymore. Coleman is the only way forward. Until we find the money to get a RB in who can give us a more rounded game than Coleman then he'll play week in, week out.

I dont think even Moyes is that stupid he'll go back to attacking down one flank with Hibbert or Neville hardly venturing into the opposition half.

Hibbo should teach Coleman with regard to defending. Then again Coleman's effort cannot be fault as he clearly should start at RB now. However, he must learn and should never commit the same stupid mistake again.

This. Coleman was boss. Moyes gave the game away with his needless change of CB pairing in the last minute.
It's ok to take a striker off and get a defensive midfielder in, but you changing a striker for a CB and switching another CB to DM is not the same thing. Oh and Howard is still badly gash.

I thought Neville spent more time at RB today than Coleman.

Six away games out of ten and yet we are fourth,they are no mugs at home yet in the words of Pardew the cad we gave them a "lesson" today!!,don't forget we are still a work in progress,yeah dissapointing to drop points but generally our attacking play is superb,the football we are playing is the brand that should be associated with our great club,if at the moment that means us taking a bit of a hit defensively then so be it IMHO.A real chance from next week to "kick on".

gutted , boss performance 2 games lost 4 points could of easily had them
in the last two games, mirrales fitted in perfectly coleman made a mistake but we moaned
when we were to defensive dont think it was missing chances it was more luck too fulham another
day it could of been 4-5 goals just wasnt to be.. late goal etc. think coleman looks like hes turning it
too a really good player seen him in the interview saying he learns of baines and i see that in him impressed
the way hes been playing, jelavic quiet but hes been quality and one / two quiet games wont make a difference
heel be back slotting them soon, think the teams a beast now been lacking a winger for some time but pienaar/miralles
oooooft. skillfull good on the ball will always create goals fellainis voley was sick great save dont think theres anything
more we could of done just hard too take the draw,

There were plenty of men behind Seamus when he lost the ball.

FFS, we had three centre halfs on the pitch at the time.

Singling out Seamus is just plain horrible because he was one of our best players today.

From Fulham fans...

@FulhamsFinest: I'll take that! Boy what a good team is Everton. Fun to watch, very technical, dangerous. Any points anywhere against this team is good.

This, all day long. Great post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back