GAA 2024

I've been saying this since the Munster final of 1996, when Tipperary lost a 10-point lead to Limerick and one of their shell-shocked supporters, whilst extracting a sandwich from tin foil, bravely started the "Tipp!, Tipp!, Tipp!" chant on his lonesome amidst 40,000 euphoric Treaty men. With the best will in the world, a tide cannot be held back.

Sometimes one is better advised to keep the head down and be thankful for escaping with a draw... He'd have been better off munching on another hang sangwich.

Sun hopefully stays out for the Munster Football Final today for the first time in Ennis in 105 years. Home advantage might help Clare stay in it a bit longer than last year's Final. Kerry had it won within the first 10 minutes
Really? Thats mad.

Kerry under a bit of pressure today maybe, they've not been overly impressive so far, although they dont get going until 1/4 finals.

Mayo v Galway will be interesting.

Really? Thats mad.

Kerry under a bit of pressure today maybe, they've not been overly impressive so far, although they dont get going until 1/4 finals.

Mayo v Galway will be interesting.
Ya Kerry struggled against Cork last time out it be great if Clare could make it a game of it.
It was a coin toss to see if Munster Final be in Ennis or Killarney. Clare won the toss so first Munster Final in Cusack Park since 1919.

Galway struggled last time out too. I would say a Mayo win but all depends on what Mayo team shows up. Funnily enough the losers here probably have an easier group in the the next round

Ya Kerry struggled against Cork last time out it be great if Clare could make it a game of it.
It was a coin toss to see if Munster Final be in Ennis or Killarney. Clare won the toss so first Munster Final in Cusack Park since 1919.

Galway struggled last time out too. I would say a Mayo win but all depends on what Mayo team shows up. Funnily enough the losers here probably have an easier group in the the next round
That’s the group I’m hoping for us to go into as Ulster Champions. The alternative is the Group of Death itself.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back