Gareth Barry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barry's been dire since rushing back from injury, and seems to have too much influence over how often he plays.

He also shouldn't be captaining the team ahead of Baines.

Told you....again!

He is a useless, fat arsed lump! I said we would continue dropping points, and continue sliding down the table if we persisted with this has-been. And that is what will continue to happen unless we replace him URGENTLY!!!

Totally lose his form. Extremely poor this season. Looks outta shape and slow. Dropped , get fit cause we need him back to last year performances for the old regulation battle that is a coming

Great, now Barry had broken the forum for me too.

Can someone perform one of those online exorcisms on him perhaps? He's either cursed or a curse.

Really annoyed at Roberto here. Barry is too old to be playing every fecking minute of every fecking game, but he still keeps playing him.

It's making people turn on Barry when I honestly think he just needs a rest and McCarthy to come back. It's one thing depending on a player but when it's just not working, you have to change things, and yet Barry continues to play every game.

He is awful but playing all games . If nothing Martinez is guilty for that .Made Pen todey red also could be and he took not Besic good game but he was never beaten for pace at list.

His legs have fell off, cant wait for his head to fall off over the next three years. Look forward to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back