• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Gary Lineker knows of 2 gay prem footballers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't get what your problem is here? There will always be an assumption someone who wears feminine clothing is gay, what's the issue with that? Why does it make you so angry?
The problem is that your initial post you said that you hoped whoever it was came out then named 2 everton players who you seem to suspect as being gay. Then you edited after being reprimanded by a mod then you decided you’d just continue casting aspersions anyways. Now you’re trying to weasel around pretending that you’re somehow the victim in all this.

The problem is that your initial post you said that you hoped whoever it was came out then named 2 everton players who you seem to suspect as being gay. Then you edited after being reprimanded by a mod then you decided you’d just continue casting aspersions anyways. Now you’re trying to weasel around pretending that you’re somehow the victim in all this.

I'm not pretending I'm a victim in all this jesus christ what is wrong with you!

I really don't get what your problem is here? There will always be an assumption someone who wears feminine clothing is gay, what's the issue with that? Why does it make you so angry?
What is "feminine clothing"?

I can genuinely say I have never ever seen a gay man wear a dress or some kitten heels etc unless they are drag acts etc which is a job more than a way of life!

I am sure some do it, but most gay men dress in "normal" clothes in their every day life. As they should do as they are just normal regular people! Some may glam it up at Pride etc but that is no more of an indicator as assuming that I wear a bow tie and suit because I went to a posh do (doo? )once.

There are so many mad misconceptions about the gay community.

What is "feminine clothing"?

I can genuinely say I have never ever seen a gay man wear a dress or some kitten heels etc unless they are drag acts etc which is a job more than a way of life!

I am sure some do it, but most gay men dress in "normal" clothes in their every day life. As they should do as they are just normal regular people! Some may glam it up at Pride etc but that is no more of an indicator as assuming that I wear a bow tie and suit because I went to a posh do (doo? )once.

There are so many mad misconceptions about the gay community.
My favourite story from what is essentially the gay bar I worked at was when the manager there - well kept, physically fit man - got hit on by a lot of women at parties/functions and that.

Then his chubby bf of like 10 years comes along to ruin things. Was great to see all the disappointed thirsty reactions lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back