Gerard Deulofeu

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, we are going to get nowhere if we adopt a holier than thou attitude, Mikey.

I can't understand you dwelling on that after a performance like today.

Whether we like it or not, diving exists and it ain't going away.

Gerald gave another sparkling performance today.......for the first time in ages we have a player who makes the heart race faster when he gets in the ball.

If he wasn't our player and he dived like he does, what would your opinion be then mate?

I'm sorry, but I'm anti diving and just because you have an Everton shirt on doesn't make it okay

In fact, it makes it worse. I am proud that Everton have a reputation amongst educated supporters as a team that tries to do things the right way. I'm proud that people respect our club for trying to uphold sporting principles within the game

Someone said we're "too nice"

Well I'd rather be too nice than be as bad as everyone else. It's the principle. When Phil Neville dived blatantly in that Derby we all rounded in on him and Moyes had a stern word, as should have been done

Don't call me holier than thou and then chastise me for not towing the party line

If he wasn't our player and he dived like he does, what would your opinion be then mate?

I'm sorry, but I'm anti diving and just because you have an Everton shirt on doesn't make it okay

In fact, it makes it worse. I am proud that Everton have a reputation amongst educated supporters as a team that tries to do things the right way. I'm proud that people respect our club for trying to uphold sporting principles within the game

Someone said we're "too nice"

Well I'd rather be too nice than be as bad as everyone else. It's the principle. When Phil Neville dived blatantly in that Derby we all rounded in on him and Moyes had a stern word, as should have been done

Don't call me holier than thou and then chastise me for not towing the party line
Quite the high horse youre riding

Right, I don't want to be in this thread anymore, so I'll finish on this and if everyone could then leave me alone, that would be great

Gerard is a talented player with a huge upside. Isn't afraid to take players on and has a great cross in him. I hope we can hold onto him and don't lose him to barca or another side

However, he's not the finished article and goes down far to easy. If he's not careful, he'll get a reputation. Hopefully someone has a word with him. On the whole though the positives far out weigh the negatives in my opinion. He's only going to get better

One of Pienaar's best skills was drawing fouls/diving.

Ross and Del both have had bad dives that I don't really want to see. That said, a player that dives/draws fouls intentionally can be quite useful. Hopefully they both get better at it.

Right, I don't want to be in this thread anymore, so I'll finish on this and if everyone could then leave me alone, that would be great

Gerard is a talented player with a huge upside. Isn't afraid to take players on and has a great cross in him. I hope we can hold onto him and don't lose him to barca or another side

However, he's not the finished article and goes down far to easy. If he's not careful, he'll get a reputation. Hopefully someone has a word with him. On the whole though the positives far out weigh the negatives in my opinion. He's only going to get better
hiya @Mikey_Fitzgerald

Don't tag me in this thread and I won't come in and ruin your fapp session over young Gerald by making reasonable criticisms about him

I think he's exceedingly talented and I'm glad we have him at the club, but I'm not going to give him a free pass when it comes to things he could do better or improve

I'm happy to stay away from this particular thread and leave you all to your unfettered worship. So if you leave me alone, I won't come in here and harsh your buzz

I've been tagged in here twice in the last week. Don't tag me in here and cry like little bishes when I come in with some reasoned criticism of your beloved

@Mikey_Fitzgerald

Mikey

Mike?????????

MICHAEL POR FAVOR?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back