Gerard Deulofeu

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he wasn't our player and he dived like he does, what would your opinion be then mate?

I'm sorry, but I'm anti diving and just because you have an Everton shirt on doesn't make it okay

In fact, it makes it worse. I am proud that Everton have a reputation amongst educated supporters as a team that tries to do things the right way. I'm proud that people respect our club for trying to uphold sporting principles within the game

Someone said we're "too nice"

Well I'd rather be too nice than be as bad as everyone else. It's the principle. When Phil Neville dived blatantly in that Derby we all rounded in on him and Moyes had a stern word, as should have been done

Don't call me holier than thou and then chastise me for not towing the party line
I'm with you Mikey, I hate diving and will be very happy when him and Barkley remove it from their game

If he wasn't our player and he dived like he does, what would your opinion be then mate?

Don't call me holier than thou and then chastise me for not towing the party line

He is our player so I will leave it to the fans of other clubs to have an opinion on it.

Hypocritical?

Sue me.

And for the record.....he isn't anything like as bad a "diver" as you are trying to make him out to be.

And if you adopt a holier than thou attitude then you leave yourself open to being addressed thus.

You seem to be setting yourself up as as the morality police when every other bugger at the game and on here is enthusing about Del.

Are you seriously telling us that after watching that performance today all you want to talk about is that you think he went over a bit too easily at times?

:coffee:

One of Pienaar's best skills was drawing fouls/diving.

Ross and Del both have had bad dives that I don't really want to see. That said, a player that dives/draws fouls intentionally can be quite useful. Hopefully they both get better at it.
I'd like to see him develop that skill Suarez has where he kicks the ball right into a defender's arm in the penalty area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back