Gerard Deulofeu

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's so good that at least twice yesterday when he tried to take on richardson he actually tackled himself.

With most players you'd laugh at how bad it was, but with him he just tried again and again and absolutely destroyed Richardson. Sometimes going down the outside, sometimes coming inside, sometimes shooting, sometimes crossing it.

Give him the ball enough times and soemthing good will happen and we'll get a decent chance to score.

Very few players can be that dangerous.

As for the diving, if other players at other clubs are doing it i want our to do it. If they aren't, i don't want ours to do it.

But mainly if they're gonna do it i want to be bloody good at it and actually win free kicks and penalities from it. Baines, Del, Barkley, McCarthy : all laughably crap attempts at diving.

is a discussion about the chloroforming, and subsequent bumming, of children in the centre circle allowed?
This is exactly what I say! I've seen some of the vile Chico puts on for 8 years now and nothing happens. Go off topic or tag someone and moderators act. You probably can't take down the clique if the forum moderators are prepared to allow such despicable posts.

If Barca did choose to activate the buy-back clause the only thing that could stop the move is Geri himself. Bobby is unable to reject the move but Geri is. If he loves the club and knows that he'd be warming the bench at Barca the move won't happen. And even in the unlikely case that it does, if Barca try to sell him or loan him after bringing him back we have the right of first refusal.

Thank you.

So he is our player as long as he wishes to be and it is Del himself rather than Barca who decides if he gives or stays.

;)

People get banned for going off topic and yet that filth goes unpunished. Unbelievable really.

It's been dealt with.

Quit playing the ref, or you'll be infracted for going off-topic. You've been here for years so should know by now there's a report post function. We'd prefer it if people use that rather than escalate things within a thread.

This is exactly what I say! I've seen some of the vile Chico puts on for 8 years now and nothing happens. Go off topic or tag someone and moderators act. You probably can't take down the clique if the forum moderators are prepared to allow such despicable posts.
pipe dafuq down bish. I wasn't speaking to you.

Reactions: FTY

All the ones he's played in

Let's see.

He frightened the life out of the RS in the 3-3 derby when he came on as sub the year they won the Easter championship.

He did the same at Arsenal a few weeks later and scored a brilliant goal.

He spent the rest of that season injured or recovering from injury.

Wasn't here last season.

He wasn't great against the RS this season but he still provided the cross which resulted in the equaliser.

He was one of the few threats we posed at Arsenal recently and it took a great save frim Cech to stop him equalising.

I can't remember if he played against the Mancs the day Howard died but the whole stadium was under a cloud that day.

All in all there is pretty scant evidence to base an opinion he "doesn't do it against the top sides" on.

All the ones he's played in

IMG_20151122_115351.jpg

Let's see.

He frightened the life out of the RS in the 3-3 derby when he came on as sub the year they won the Easter championship.

He did the same at Arsenal a few weeks later and scored a brilliant goal.

He spent the rest of that season injured or recovering from injury.

Wasn't here last season.

He wasn't great against the RS this season but he still provided the cross which resulted in the equaliser.

He was one of the few threats we posed at Arsenal recently and it took a great save frim Cech to stop him equalising.

I can't remember if he played against the Mancs the day Howard died but the whole stadium was under a cloud that day.

All in all there is pretty scant evidence to base an opinion he "doesn't do it against the top sides" on.

You're wrong mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back