Golf 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is that who he’s kicking off at? What was it over besides Cantlay having a mush you’d never tire of stamping on

Cantlays caddie is waving his hat celebrating still whilst Rory is trying to read his own Putt. Rory tells him to do one and whilst Rory lines up his ball the caddies still goes over and gives him a bit of verbal

The caddie basically looked like an 80 year old grand dad who makes a tit out of you at a party cos he's drunk.

So afterwards, Rory is getting into his car and then having a pop at someone from the US team after it

The caddies an idiot for doing it but Rory’s an idiot for reacting. He should have just reminded him they’re 5 down. I can’t stand Cantlay, looks like a rich American kid whose parents paid his way out of drunk driving accident that killed a kid. The tight meff wants paying to play in the Ryder cup

The caddies an idiot for doing it but Rory’s an idiot for reacting. He should have just reminded him they’re 5 down. I can’t stand Cantlay, looks like a rich American kid whose parents paid his way out of drunk driving accident that killed a kid. The tight meff wants paying to play in the Ryder cup
It would take being Philip Seymour Hoffman in Scent of a Woman to look more like that, true.

McIlroy is playing a very dangerous game here. His team are five up. It's cool heads needed tomorrow, not this nonsense. Talk about giving a beaten team a surge of adrenaline with which to strike back tomorrow. A clown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back