GOT Fantasy Premier League - 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to have faith in your favourite players mate.

I've had a lot of faith in a few so far. I still think Moses will come good (he so nearly scored today) for example.

I just made a few bad calls last night and tried to fix it this morning but ran out of time!

On the positive side I put Lampard in which I think, despite his high, high price tag, will be a good decision. *cue Lampard injury

So I am doing OK this week, with Long getting 6 and Suarez 5 for me.

I also have Barkley and he should get some bonus points considering he was MOTM.

Also in my team is:
Given: 2
Baines: 2
Huth: 1 (playing now)
Alex: 2
Hangeland (Wolves later on)
Jarvis (Fulham later on)
Nani (Spuds tomorrow)
Aguero (Bolton later on)

Combined total of 22pts so far.

I've had a lot of faith in a few so far. I still think Moses will come good (he so nearly scored today) for example.

I just made a few bad calls last night and tried to fix it this morning but ran out of time!

On the positive side I put Lampard in which I think, despite his high, high price tag, will be a good decision. *cue Lampard injury

Considering ar Barckly for Moses flip.

Great. The other defender on my bench scores; De Laet.

So the two defenders on my bench both scored this week, and as of this moment, have both kept a clean sheet.

AAAERRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHH FFFFFFFSSSSSSSSSS

Put Barkley in for Fellaini, means i can have Long up front rather than Blake, also made Ruddy my sub goalie

Really tempted to replace Baines with someone cheaper - because despite his assists, will we keep many clean sheets compared to chelsea?

Think ill swap Baines for Cole, chelsea will get more clean sheets and its less money

Also, gutted because i have De Laet in my team, only problem is he is on the bench :(

I'm going to use my wildcard already I think. Which is probably dumb but I'm just not happy with my team.

And at this rate I think my bench is going to score more points that my team this week. How was I to know Da Laet and Taylor would score ffs!?! :'(

Matt Jarvis, another player I took out my team, already has a goal and an assist at half time!!

I think the next time I'm about to do something in my team I'm going to do the exact opposite!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back