Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

GOT Fitness LOG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to eat right too though. Remember you can't get big if you're not eating big.

You're not going to ' gain ' if you're evening meal is a piece of chicken and some green beans.

Are you taking any supplements ? Creatine etc...?
That's probably exactly where I'm going wrong to be fair. I'm out from 6am - 8pm every day and I just can't be arsed making a big meal when I get home. I eat 4 times a day in work though. I think I have something like 11 different fruit and veg a day.

That and because of the back troubles I've had over the last few months I've not been able to do dead lifts or squats. A killer. I'm feeling much, much better now though so I'm going to start doing them again but at low weights.

That bloke thinks about things way too much. There are big blokes in the gym I go that do strong man type events, and there are those that train for track and field events, and those like myself that do more endurance stuff.

Not once has it ever crossed my mind that there's class involved in any of it. Why would you? Besides, there's no reason why you can't be strong and aerobically fit. Look at someone like Andre Greipel. A strong guy yet has won three stages of the Tour.

There's no reason why to do endurance events you have to be super skinny like a Chris Froome or Mo Farah. They're pros. You're not :)

Good heavy back session. Actually starting to feel a bit stronger already, even though it's only been a week...

And I know how stupid this sounds ffs.

That bloke thinks about things way too much. There are big blokes in the gym I go that do strong man type events, and there are those that train for track and field events, and those like myself that do more endurance stuff.

Not once has it ever crossed my mind that there's class involved in any of it. Why would you? Besides, there's no reason why you can't be strong and aerobically fit. Look at someone like Andre Greipel. A strong guy yet has won three stages of the Tour.

There's no reason why to do endurance events you have to be super skinny like a Chris Froome or Mo Farah. They're pros. You're not :)

It's nonsense.

I live with a guy who does bodybuilding, a girl who does mainly cardio and another person who is into Muay Thai. We all get along fine and have no issues with the fact that we all do different things to keep fit.

57 kg ?? Crikey lol

Although you're more of endurance athlete, so i suppose it makes sense. Can't get my head around that though.

Damn I feel fat even though I'm a twig and weigh 67kg. I did wrestle at 103lb (48kg) as a jr (16 year old) in HS.

Got six weeks off so doing a 3 days on 1 day rest routine where I can concentrate the weights. Normally work 5am to 7pm during the week so don't get to focus on body areas. Really struggling after working the legs and tend to do the rest day after. My hammys are killing me to the point getting off the couch causes pain. Wondering if anyone had any tips to help with the recovery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back