Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

GOT Fitness LOG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back in Total Fitness as I'm back int' Wirral for a week.

Burst out laughing when I saw a sign saying:

Members Notice

Please refrain from spitting in the water fountains

Thank you

lol

Also saw a bloke in an Audi pick up his girlfriend whilst I was walking to my car.

"RIIIZZZZ RIIIIZZZ RAAAZZZZZZ RAAAZZZZZ"

*wheels spinning frantically*

Birkenhead people FFS.

I'm pretty sure i have some kind of eating disorder, i'm obsessed with what i eat. For years i've tended to try and eat nice and healthy (well what i thought was healthy) to try and lose weight, then i'd go on massive binges where i'd eat ridiculously bad because it seemed like eating nice food was one of the few things i enjoy in life.

I'd put on about stone, then lose it, then put it back on, then lose it and so on. So for years i've been about between 14 and 15 stone but i probably should be about 12 to 12 and a half.

So, after doing that for years and always half arsing that extra effort to go from 14 down to 12ish i'm finally determined this time its going to be different and i'm not gonna half arse it and give up and go on a binge again.

During the week i wasnt too bad but during the weekend i'd have massive baguettes with quorn burgers and a 1ltr bottle of milkshake followed by cereal on a friday, bowl of soup and 7 slices of bread for dinenr on sat with more milkshake. Then 4 quorn burger sandwiches for tea.

Then Sunday would be 4 tseco baguettes with quorn burgers for dinenr and 3 slices of beans on toast for tea. Usually with milkshake and cereal later.

3 weeks ago i cut out bread, pasta and rice and added sugar (although i was eating potatoes for tea). Then 2 weeks ago cut out the potatoes so basically i've been eating the following :

Weetabix for breakfast (2 or 3 depending on how i feel) with soya milk and no added sugar.

Salad (lettuce, tomato and quorn slices with low fat salad cream) or quorn sausages/chicken pieces with broccoli, carrots and peas in low fat pasta sauce at 10am, same again for dinner at 1pm.

Then at 3pm i'd have an apple a banana or some grapes (and i'd usually munch on grapes throughout the day).

For tea about 5.30 i'd have a plate of the quorn and vegetables or half a plate with an omelette.

Then a bowl of frosties or coco pops about 8pm.

Thats during the week and its not too different at weekends. I might have some quorn southern style burgers which aren't as good for you as the sausages/chicken pieces with baked beans and vegetables.

Anyway, as normal i dropped from 14 st 10 to 13 st 13 in the first 2-3 weeks. Then in the last week after getting to my normal weight of the last 15 or so years i seem to have stopped. Normally i'd get pissed off and give up but i'm gonna stick with it.

I bike about 18 miles a week and have done for a few years plus my job is quite physical, and i have back troubles and really bad legs which means i struggle to get through the week just doing that so as much as i'd like to do more exercise it would be really difficult. I'm not saying that as an excuse, some days my legs are really stiff and heavy as soon as i get up.

So yeah, sorry for the long post but any tips would be appreciated. I know i probably should get rid of the cereal in the evening but i have to have something to look forward to.

And yes, if once i've hopefully got down to 12-12 and a half stone i plan on going on a nice lovely binge for a day or 2, i don't care if i put on a little bit of weight.

I've agreed to do a mini 'iron man' race for work next month. It's a 14 mile cycle out followed by a 14 mile run back.

Going to start training for it tomorrow, regretted saying I would do it straight away but it's for delete blood cancer and I think we'll raise a decent amount.

It's the cycling I'm dreading most.

I'm pretty sure i have some kind of eating disorder, i'm obsessed with what i eat. For years i've tended to try and eat nice and healthy (well what i thought was healthy) to try and lose weight, then i'd go on massive binges where i'd eat ridiculously bad because it seemed like eating nice food was one of the few things i enjoy in life.

I'd put on about stone, then lose it, then put it back on, then lose it and so on. So for years i've been about between 14 and 15 stone but i probably should be about 12 to 12 and a half.

So, after doing that for years and always half arsing that extra effort to go from 14 down to 12ish i'm finally determined this time its going to be different and i'm not gonna half arse it and give up and go on a binge again.

During the week i wasnt too bad but during the weekend i'd have massive baguettes with quorn burgers and a 1ltr bottle of milkshake followed by cereal on a friday, bowl of soup and 7 slices of bread for dinenr on sat with more milkshake. Then 4 quorn burger sandwiches for tea.

Then Sunday would be 4 tseco baguettes with quorn burgers for dinenr and 3 slices of beans on toast for tea. Usually with milkshake and cereal later.

3 weeks ago i cut out bread, pasta and rice and added sugar (although i was eating potatoes for tea). Then 2 weeks ago cut out the potatoes so basically i've been eating the following :

Weetabix for breakfast (2 or 3 depending on how i feel) with soya milk and no added sugar.

Salad (lettuce, tomato and quorn slices with low fat salad cream) or quorn sausages/chicken pieces with broccoli, carrots and peas in low fat pasta sauce at 10am, same again for dinner at 1pm.

Then at 3pm i'd have an apple a banana or some grapes (and i'd usually munch on grapes throughout the day).

For tea about 5.30 i'd have a plate of the quorn and vegetables or half a plate with an omelette.

Then a bowl of frosties or coco pops about 8pm.

Thats during the week and its not too different at weekends. I might have some quorn southern style burgers which aren't as good for you as the sausages/chicken pieces with baked beans and vegetables.

Anyway, as normal i dropped from 14 st 10 to 13 st 13 in the first 2-3 weeks. Then in the last week after getting to my normal weight of the last 15 or so years i seem to have stopped. Normally i'd get pissed off and give up but i'm gonna stick with it.

I bike about 18 miles a week and have done for a few years plus my job is quite physical, and i have back troubles and really bad legs which means i struggle to get through the week just doing that so as much as i'd like to do more exercise it would be really difficult. I'm not saying that as an excuse, some days my legs are really stiff and heavy as soon as i get up.

So yeah, sorry for the long post but any tips would be appreciated. I know i probably should get rid of the cereal in the evening but i have to have something to look forward to.

And yes, if once i've hopefully got down to 12-12 and a half stone i plan on going on a nice lovely binge for a day or 2, i don't care if i put on a little bit of weight.

If the cereal at the end of the day is what you look forward to, don't even feel guilty about it mate. The rest of the time you're eating well, nutrients that your body actually wants, so you're allowed a treat a day within reason, which yours is.

I've got a sugar addiction like I'm sure most people have, every night after dinner I have a kitkat or similar, because my brain literally screams that I'm due my sugar fix. It only happens once a day but it's like clockwork, it's physically very difficult to ignore so I appease the sod.

1454958_681798628527804_1212853249_n.jpg

Got on the bike this morning, out for about 1 hour 10 mins and covered about 12/13 miles. Wasn't properly gunning it but there was a few inclines around the country roads.

Feeling good for it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back