Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

GOT Fitness LOG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulked up quite a lot because of my diet and lifting.

Also a lot more powerful and a lot more stronger than a month and a half ago - 120kg deadlift today, and upped the weights by nearly double on a lot of the exercises I do.

Good feeling.

Managed 10 mins on the treadmill this morning, hurt like hell on my back but got to ten minutes. Should say I did an hour on both the bike and the cross trainer first. Not bad for 133 kg , still this weight won't move.

Managed 10 mins on the treadmill this morning, hurt like hell on my back but got to ten minutes. Should say I did an hour on both the bike and the cross trainer first. Not bad for 133 kg , still this weight won't move.
You have to look at your diet mate.

My diet has taken a slight turn for the worse over the last month or so. My new boss keeps giving me croissants to make himself feel better about his poor effort at a diet, and having no self control I just eat them.

On the flip side though I'm starting to really enjoy salads.

Bulked up quite a lot because of my diet and lifting.

Also a lot more powerful and a lot more stronger than a month and a half ago - 120kg deadlift today, and upped the weights by nearly double on a lot of the exercises I do.

Good feeling.
Nice!

I've not done deadlifts or squats in ages. Because of the back problems I've had I've been a bit scared to do them. Tried deadlifts for the first time the other day though and managed 4 sets of at 80kg though no problem.

My back is coming along nicely though. Managed to get up to 40kg each side on bent over (ooohhh errr) rows.

Got back in the gym this weekend after a solid few months out and my strength is absolutely laughable.

4x12 squats at 40kg (40kg ffs!!!) and I am in bits today.
Blooming eck can only dream of this. Currently doing squats with 15 kg although hoping to up that to 20 kg tomorrow

Nice!

I've not done deadlifts or squats in ages. Because of the back problems I've had I've been a bit scared to do them. Tried deadlifts for the first time the other day though and managed 4 sets of at 80kg though no problem.

My back is coming along nicely though. Managed to get up to 40kg each side on bent over (ooohhh errr) rows.
My lower back is also wrecked so squats I can't do, but deadlifts are like the most pumping-up exercise there is for me.

My lower back is also wrecked so squats I can't do, but deadlifts are like the most pumping-up exercise there is for me.
I starting doing squats again recently and managed 70kg I think it was. Still being very careful though so I'm taking it easy.

Do you ever do dips? They're a great all exercise for doing all over your chest.

In other news, I adore cottage cheese.

I starting doing squats again recently and managed 70kg I think it was. Still being very careful though so I'm taking it easy.

Do you ever do dips? They're a great all exercise for doing all over your chest.

In other news, I adore cottage cheese.
I should really start as well, but will probably have to use the Smith machine for that before free weights.

Yeah I do but I can't manage more than a few so using machines and benching before I can get a few good reps in.

Doubled (and a bit more than double on some) on nearly everything since I started though, even if my bench is kind of lagging behind a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back