Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

GOT Fitness LOG

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not piss taking, I'd eat steak and chew some blueberries on the way to the gym.

If I was going to be doing higher rep stuff I'd be drinking a carb drink during training, in between drinking water

Typical my rep work was in the 1-3 range though for the most part.
Take it you are of a Powerlifting background then? I train early in the morning, 6.30 and have no choice but to train back at that time but tend to leave deadlifts until the end when I have warmed up. As for food I tend to wham a shake down of milk, a banana some oats and whey protein at half 5 and feel this gives me sufficient time to digest then eggs and weetabix when I get home. Seems to work for me anyway as I am seeing great gains at the minute.

vrx35i.jpg

Take it you are of a Powerlifting background then? I train early in the morning, 6.30 and have no choice but to train back at that time but tend to leave deadlifts until the end when I have warmed up. As for food I tend to wham a shake down of milk, a banana some oats and whey protein at half 5 and feel this gives me sufficient time to digest then eggs and weetabix when I get home. Seems to work for me anyway as I am seeing great gains at the minute.

You should be fine on the complex carbs you're digesting

Yes powerlifting :-)

That's a good way of doing it by putting your dead lifts at the end, and for body building purposes makes more sense to do them at the end too

Wasn't really in the mood today so I just did 10 minutes of ohp, met my target and went home.

There was no rack available too so I had to clean the bar off the ground. I'd forgotten how much fun clean and press is.

Proper in the mood for the gym at the minute but my back is goosed so can't do weights for toning . Got to have a few sports massages and physio so cardio only

Done an hour on the bike , an hour treadmill jog and walk , half hour treadmill on full incline at 5kph and a circuit of farmer walks and rower both using tebata then the stair master and bike on high level plus some arm machine that I don't know what it is . It's like a bike for arms haha

Then finished off with half a k in the pool

Back tonight for a run for an hour

Feel boss

Compound lifts should be at the start of your lifting session, after the warm up and mobility section and core exercises
your big muscles are at their freshest and you can train them harder

Woohoo an hour on the exercise bike = 15.7 miles then an hour on the cross trainer = 4 miles both on rolling hills level 4. Happy with this, best cardio I have done. Need to lose some weight though as tried the treadmill and my lower back was hurting so knocked that on the head very quickly. Currently weighing in at 134 kg, hoping work will help occupy time so therefore help with not bingeing.

Woohoo an hour on the exercise bike = 15.7 miles then an hour on the cross trainer = 4 miles both on rolling hills level 4. Happy with this, best cardio I have done. Need to lose some weight though as tried the treadmill and my lower back was hurting so knocked that on the head very quickly. Currently weighing in at 134 kg, hoping work will help occupy time so therefore help with not bingeing.
is right mate.

Done an hour jogging with some rest walks in between earlier can usually Do 2 hours. After an hour I felt funny so went on the bike and lasted 10 minutes . Legs felt like jelly. Just got up and left didn't shower until I got home. I felt weak and my heart is pounding a bit now . I think I've over done it this week sometimes going twice a day . Going to go tomorrow but take it easy then give myself Tuesday off . I usually do 2 sometimes 3 hours in a session so today's signs aren't good .

Put on almost 2 John Stones since breaking my ankle exactly 2 years ago.

I will be visiting this thread lots as I aim to become to physical god I was never really before...

Thinking of joining a gym now I've moved. Swimming seems to be the only sport I can now actually do. I've never lifted a weight in my life, but maybe I could do with giving that a shot?

I'm still scared of the Big Boys corner but maybe this is the time I have to give it a whirl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back