Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

GOT Fitness LOG

Status
Not open for further replies.
1st proper effort in the gym since before my holiday in mid September . Hopeful that will continue now. Even had a proper swim for the 1st time since June.

Eating habits need to improve and stop snacking on pointless crap of a night .

Yoga is brilliant.
I usually find myself the only lad in a class of fit women...

Anyway, back training hard the last two weeks

Back in the gym doing some crossfit stuff and olympic lifting
47.5kg snatch lift last night. Not bad considering I don't do too much of it.
105kg squat for first time doing it in months
135kg deadlift

out doing a bit of jogging too
nothing too hectic, 25-30 minutes slow pace

6yr old grandson wants to go running with me to help get him fitter for his football, was thinking if I could get him running 1 mile without stopping that should be enough. Has anyone had experience doing the same thing would welcome any advice.

6yr old grandson wants to go running with me to help get him fitter for his football, was thinking if I could get him running 1 mile without stopping that should be enough. Has anyone had experience doing the same thing would welcome any advice.
He's 6, fitness shouldn't be an issue at his age. Get him to work on his ball skills instead, that'll serve him far better later on.

Has anyone got one of those Nutri Bullet blenders?

I've been meaning to get myself a blender for a while now and apparently these are really good. One of the lads in work has one and loves it. Starting at £80 they're a little pricey though.

Has anyone got one of those Nutri Bullet blenders?

I've been meaning to get myself a blender for a while now and apparently these are really good. One of the lads in work has one and loves it. Starting at £80 they're a little pricey though.

Yep, I've (my gf) has one and they're really good. Fast and very little mess, if any. She uses it pretty much every day.

Yep, I've (my gf) has one and they're really good. Fast and very little mess, if any. She uses it pretty much every day.
Cheers. I was bit apprehensive as there's loads of 'faddy' health products and supplements etc... about at the moment, but this seems good. Found one online for £70 which isn't too bad.

Also got a nutri bullet, and have to say for fruit smoothies it's incredible. For leafy greens I'm not so keen, as it doesn't seem to blend them enough and they're very chewy.
I don't have a lot of time in the week so I'm hoping this will inspire me to eat a bit cleaner, and to stop myself from having the daily treats that I don't earn!

I've had 10 days of the gym and eaten like a pig in the process plus a case of lager last night . Well 18 cans .

Getting back in the gym tomorrow

My chin is growing its own Chins again Fat mess

It doesn't take long to put weight on . Hopefully it'll come off just as quick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back