Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

GOT Fitness LOG

Status
Not open for further replies.
blenders - had all the fancy ones over the years with varying degrees of success ... Missus bought a Breville Blender for 20 quid from Argos 18 months ago, best yet and still working well. Comes with 4 bottles too.

blenders - had all the fancy ones over the years with varying degrees of success ... Missus bought a Breville Blender for 20 quid from Argos 18 months ago, best yet and still working well. Comes with 4 bottles too.
agreed, cheap and cheerful is much better for certain appliances, blender is deffo one of them

Anyone go these new cheap gyms ? I'm paying £50 a month and love the one I go but I can't really justify it while not working .

I'm thinking of either JD sports on sale street , pure gym by central station or sports direct in aintree.

anyone got some good cardio/running type routines? bit on a bit of weight lately and trying to work it off. not really a gym type, plus would want to slim down before trying to add muscle

anyone got some good cardio/running type routines? bit on a bit of weight lately and trying to work it off. not really a gym type, plus would want to slim down before trying to add muscle

Try and add bits here and there rather than specific routines to get started. Can you walk/cycle places rather than driving or taking public transport?

Try and add bits here and there rather than specific routines to get started. Can you walk/cycle places rather than driving or taking public transport?
Not really, I live in a bit of a suburan area so have to drive everywhere unfortunately. I play pickup games with friends every now and then ( once a week or so) so I'm not entirely starting from scratch

Has anyone got one of those Nutri Bullet blenders?

I've been meaning to get myself a blender for a while now and apparently these are really good. One of the lads in work has one and loves it. Starting at £80 they're a little pricey though.
Ye, I'm loving it. I am not someone who eats alot of fruit and vegetables (purely because I cba) so it really helps me. Had some cheap blender before and didn't even use it, but I am having like 3 different type of smoothies a day with this. Easily replaces one of meals for me, mostly dinner which is another plus. 10/10

Ye, I'm loving it. I am not someone who eats alot of fruit and vegetables (purely because I cba) so it really helps me. Had some cheap blender before and didn't even use it, but I am having like 3 different type of smoothies a day with this. Easily replaces one of meals for me, mostly dinner which is another plus. 10/10
I eat quite a lot of fruit and veg but I work quite long hours and go the gym most nights and so often my evening meal suffers as I often don't have the time to cook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back