Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

GOT Fitness LOG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently started a trampoline fitness class. They reckon you burn 1000 calls in the hour. It's a high intensity workout. My gp advised me not to do any exercise until 12 weeks after having the baby but I started it after 4! I'm also considering jogging. I haven't ran since I was in school so not sure how I'd cope or even if I would manage it! Not sure how I'd even fit it around the kids.
here you go Mo, you can put the little tykes in one of these...

fyamvfoslxzva6rikmzr.jpg

Blow out mate . Not proud of it like lol . I can safely say I won't touch another drop til December .

I only planned on a few as well :pint2::confused:

Not getting at you so please don't take this the wrong way, but I barely drink so am genuinely interested. Do you go for the 8th or 9th... can because of the taste or that you get progressively more drunk?

Apparently it does. It blends foods finer than a normal blender. Loads of reviews liken it to Vitamix blenders, which cost a small fortune.

I'm a bit sad because I always do a bit of research before I make a expensive purchase!
only depends really what you're gonna put in it though mate, me mam's got one and think it's the business, but I don't think it's worth it over a normal blender which is what I use, but then I don't put anything harder than avocado in it, if however you wanna juice your nuts and that, then it's ideal

Not getting at you so please don't take this the wrong way, but I barely drink so am genuinely interested. Do you go for the 8th or 9th... can because of the taste or that you get progressively more drunk?
Mate the plan was watch the English boxing with a few cans. Get a kip wake up at 2am and watch the American boxing with a cup of tea

I forgot the sleep part and carried on lol .

It was because I was enjoying it to be honest and genuinely didn't feel that drunk until the last couple

Now I have a terrible hangover and I'm paying for it

Mate the plan was watch the English boxing with a few cans. Get a kip wake up at 2am and watch the American boxing with a cup of tea

I forgot the sleep part and carried on lol .

It was because I was enjoying it to be honest and genuinely didn't feel that drunk until the last couple

Now I have a terrible hangover and I'm paying for it

Fair dos. I guess it's like most things and you build up a tolerance to it after a bit?

Fair dos. I guess it's like most things and you build up a tolerance to it after a bit?
I've always been able to put the ale away and at a disgusting amount. last year I'd put that away most weeks in one go with a bottle or 2(yes 2) of vodka as well no joke. How I lost 5 stone was part down to cutting it out . And that's what im going to do again .

I've always been able to put the ale away and at a disgusting amount. last year I'd put that away most weeks in one go with a bottle or 2(yes 2) of vodka as well no joke. How I lost 5 stone was part down to cutting it out . And that's what im going to do again .

Cutting down/out on booze is definitely the easiest way to cut the calories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back