Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

GOT Fitness LOG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined the gym. Not made any resolutions, but as a fat whopper with a shred of intelligence and before it's too late, it's time I got my arse into gear to stop being a fat, sweaty mess.

Probably go later in the evening or early in the morning to avoid the majority of folk who'll try and squeeze my lard arse into the overflowing pot of "resolutioners" as it were.

Cardio, light weights and healthy eating to begin with. Will definitely be keeping up with this thread and regularly updating.

Went this morning and if anything, it was quieter than usual.

Also, and I'm guilty of this myself... But why must EVERY bloke train chest on a Monday? Ended up having to use a machine (shudder) because all the benches were full FFS

Have today off. Be a rebel
I can't mate. I'm addicted.
Went this morning and if anything, it was quieter than usual.

Also, and I'm guilty of this myself... But why must EVERY bloke train chest on a Monday? Ended up having to use a machine (shudder) because all the benches were full FFS
Winds me up no end that does. Fortunately there's about 15 benches in my gym, but the dumbells will be scattered fking everywhere.

I can't mate. I'm addicted.

Winds me up no end that does. Fortunately there's about 15 benches in my gym, but the dumbells will be scattered fking everywhere.
I'm going tonight myself but not til about 9pm when it's dead . I can't stand a full gym. I've been back in now since the 28th without a day off so hopefully I've got the bug back for good.

I'm going tonight myself but not til about 9pm when it's dead . I can't stand a full gym. I've been back in now since the 28th without a day off so hopefully I've got the bug back for good.
I always find that if I have 2 days off in a row I lose nearly all motivation to go again. It's so easy to slip out of it.

Joined the gym. Not made any resolutions, but as a fat whopper with a shred of intelligence and before it's too late, it's time I got my arse into gear to stop being a fat, sweaty mess.

Probably go later in the evening or early in the morning to avoid the majority of folk who'll try and squeeze my lard arse into the overflowing pot of "resolutioners" as it were.

Cardio, light weights and healthy eating to begin with. Will definitely be keeping up with this thread and regularly upd
Total Fitness Prenton.

Pick up a heavy weight. Do 2 reps. Shout. Drop it on the floor from head height. Do a little walk around and see if anyone is looking. Stare them out.

The gym with the highest bell end quota I've ever been to. Utter creatures.

Did the company car survive the car park mate ?. The scruffs round there will have only seen wheels like that on Top Gear.

The gym's full of the new year resolution weapons at the moment. Do one. You'll give up in about a month you absolute mess.

I absolutely cannot wait to wade through the army of resolutioners at the gym tonight.

We let you use our pubs in December and have fun and we didn't complain so let us use your gyms in January without any backchat you gym bunny whoppers.

Aiming for better health this year - somehow. Last year was great for participation, did loads of cycling events, all sorts of disciplines, but it was all punctuated by colds and chest infections. Never got a sustained built up of fitness above my normal level. Basically need to make some lifestyle sacrifices if I want to ride more competitively.
Just finishing the cyclocross season now which has been absolutely boss. Starts again in September, so aim is to hit that in good shape and do better [Might have to auction the kids off, as they seem to bring in most of the colds.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back