Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

GOT Fitness LOG

Status
Not open for further replies.
The gym was dead this morning.
I've been pleasantly surprised by how un-busy my gym has been this week actually. A couple of new fitties as well.
Right, tops off at Jamie xx and we'll see who's the most swole eh.

And I've already got my vegan powders m8
If I get my top off it'd be like a a scene from an Attenborough documentary. Like a pack of hyenas all over a wounded gazelle. Lady spaff everywhere.

I've been pleasantly surprised by how un-busy my gym has been this week actually. A couple of new fitties as well.

If I get my top off it'd be like a a scene from an Attenborough documentary. Like a pack of hyenas all over a wounded gazelle. Lady spaff everywhere.
Sir-David-Attenborough-with-Elephant-Seal-bull.jpg

?

Joined a gym yesterday but am scared to go since I've only been in a gym once before (friend dragged me along years ago) and wouldn't know where to start. They do a few different classes for members so gonna go to them first I think.

Also hoping to do the great north run in Newcastle this year but need to look into signing up

Joined a gym yesterday but am scared to go since I've only been in a gym once before (friend dragged me along years ago) and wouldn't know where to start. They do a few different classes for members so gonna go to them first I think.

Also hoping to do the great north run in Newcastle this year but need to look into signing up
My advice would be head straight for a excercise bike with a broad view of the gym as it is not very strenuous and does not require experience. From there scope out the gym, perve on the fitties and plot your next move. Don't get stranded in the middle of the weights section you may be seen as a good source of protein and never reappear.

Go when it's quiet mate, if it's a decent gym, there will be a designated member of staff for new members and novices. Explain what you hoping to achieve fitness wise. They should then guide you to the right equipment and walk you through how to use it / for how long etc. If you are worried about training when all the beautiful bodies and sted heads are there go when it's quiet.

Also how old are you mate - maybe designated times for your age group too ?

Go when it's quiet mate, if it's a decent gym, there will be a designated member of staff for new members and novices. Explain what you hoping to achieve fitness wise. They should then guide you to the right equipment and walk you through how to use it / for how long etc. If you are worried about training when all the beautiful bodies and sted heads are there go when it's quiet.

Also how old are you mate - maybe designated times for your age group too ?
25, Male, don't think there are set times for groups but would rather be in with the 50+ group! Not in terrible shape just scared of making a tit of myself lol. The staff seem sound so will try go when it's quiet and grab one for a bit.

On another note they do some classes, some specific (abs only etc) some for general fitness. Thinking of trying a spin class (done a lot of cycling before) anyone do them on here?

25, Male, don't think there are set times for groups but would rather be in with the 50+ group! Not in terrible shape just scared of making a tit of myself lol. The staff seem sound so will try go when it's quiet and grab one for a bit.

On another note they do some classes, some specific (abs only etc) some for general fitness. Thinking of trying a spin class (done a lot of cycling before) anyone do them on here?

There won't be a problem with you going into the 50+ group mate. Some of them will be super fit !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back