Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

GOT Fitness LOG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started up the post Christmas easing back into things gently... 5 a side Tuesday, 5 a side Wednesday, Volleyball Thursday.. sleep till next Tuesday. Was a lot easier when I was the other side of 40..

CvbDSZ6.png

John also can't spell.

25, Male, don't think there are set times for groups but would rather be in with the 50+ group! Not in terrible shape just scared of making a tit of myself lol. The staff seem sound so will try go when it's quiet and grab one for a bit.

On another note they do some classes, some specific (abs only etc) some for general fitness. Thinking of trying a spin class (done a lot of cycling before) anyone do them on here?

Spin class is basically someone instructing you how fast/slow to ride based on the rythmic pumping of some choons in the background. Some people like that sort of thing.

I personally detest the whole "activity class" thing. Go to the gym and work out by yourself, not to frickin' have a social!

One good thing about exercising regularly is it seems a great way of detecting the onset of any bugs. Few percent knocked off of performance is very easy to detect when working out, but you'd probably struggle through without that completely unaware.

Spin class is basically someone instructing you how fast/slow to ride based on the rythmic pumping of some choons in the background. Some people like that sort of thing.

I personally detest the whole "activity class" thing. Go to the gym and work out by yourself, not to frickin' have a social!
Went to one this Sunday. Was good fun but very, very hard work.
I generally exercise alone (running and stuff at home) but never been a gym person. Good to meet a couple of the staff and that before I head out into the weights section and get consumed for protein and natural fats ( @Tigger )

Back to yoga this evening

Using it to improve flexibility for playing other sports and reducing injuries

Been training quite hard recently
big lifts mainly and some crushing crossfit WODs at the end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back