Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

GOT Fitness LOG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Probably a bit of a quieter one this year in terms of events, but am planning to ride a tandem to the Czech Republic with my other half to get married in late summer so need to have a good engine for that.

Yeah, me too.. no crazy ultra-stuff, and looking to reduce overall volume a tad. I have big plans for NEXT year (when I'll be hitting the big FOUR-OH).

Yeah, me too.. no crazy ultra-stuff, and looking to reduce overall volume a tad. I have big plans for NEXT year (when I'll be hitting the big FOUR-OH).

Doesn't help that you get to a point where the gains really do begin to decrease for the effort required to obtain them. As an amateur it's good to have a bit of balance in life :)

Boss that mate, have you got any target times for them?

I was looking at doing Man v Lakes this year but looks as though I'm away with work May and June. Man v Mountain in September looks more likely, will be hard but looking forward to it.

Links for both below:

http://ratrace.com/manvslakes2016/

http://ratrace.com/manvsmountain2016/

Haha, those look gnarly as hell. I did a trail marathon last year and it tore me to shreds - they are nothing like a road marathon! The downhills completely trash your quads if you aren't used to them.

I'm looking to improve me PR, so sub-3:38. Will be delighted if I can go sub 3:30, but I have a bit of work to do for that to happen.

ran 5k this morning for first time since injury to my leg five weeks ago.thrilled to have got there after having physio sessions and torturing myself as my level of fitness fell.being a fully paid up member of the oldies thread I was worried I'd maybe have to kerb the running as my calf,hamstring and knee had all been given a jolt.
anyway got the run done this morning in no good time but that was unimportant,no reaction on the leg is the thrill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back