Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

GOT Fitness LOG

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can currently run, at absolute best, 2.5km without stopping. My mate reckons I can do tough mudder, which is about 15km. How likely is this? I'd have about 7 months to train.

you could just.. run a bit slower?
From what I gather, on Tough Mudder you usually end up queuing up when you reach the swim-across-the-sh!t-infested-puddle obstacles, anyway.

I had developed a genuine hatered of training legs for awhile, but i honestly think its just ive had the same leg routine for to long and had just bored of it. Been mixing it up with a bit of kettle bell core work seems to have helped
I get bored in the gym very easily so I'm trying to keep my sessions interesting by hitting 2 or 3 body areas a session, and doing supersets on upper body, which speeds things up. I'm trying to do each body area twice a week and it seems to be working quite well.

you could just.. run a bit slower?
From what I gather, on Tough Mudder you usually end up queuing up when you reach the swim-across-the-sh!t-infested-puddle obstacles, anyway.

I honestly don't think I could go much slower without walking lol

I could a bit though, so I guess I'll start there and see how far I can go.

Biscuits are one of my many vices.

I had a real problems with them. Like I have tea but would always take biscuits with them. Then wonder why despite exercising more than ever in my life, I was not losing any weight but just maintaining where i was.

Cut them out for 2 weeks now and as if by magic. Away it goes. I feel an idiot but look quite sexy.

Not to you and @Maxwell standards of course. But it's a start.

Essentially i've cut about 600-800 calories out of what I was eating daily.

But do miss them dearly. Anyone even says 'Custard Cream' I keel over and weep at their feet.

I had a real problems with them. Like I have tea but would always take biscuits with them. Then wonder why despite exercising more than ever in my life, I was not losing any weight but just maintaining where i was.

Cut them out for 2 weeks now and as if by magic. Away it goes. I feel an idiot but look quite sexy.

Not to you and @Maxwell standards of course. But it's a start.

Should have seen us both at a gig last night. Was a mosh pit of birds trying to get to us.

I can currently run, at absolute best, 2.5km without stopping. My mate reckons I can do tough mudder, which is about 15km. How likely is this? I'd have about 7 months to train.

I did one of those mud assault course things last year and there wasn't much running at all. Think about it, you've got a few hundred people, all trying to get over obstacles that are perhaps equipped to carry half a dozen at most. There was a whole lot of waiting around, walking and so on. Reasonable fun like, but not massively physically challenging.

Which is another point. I don't even knwo why I'm bothering to keep fit. I've nabbed a girl out of my league already and she's signed papers to say so.

Who did you see last night?

Do it for health reasons then. Part of the reason i've started yoga lately is because i don't want to be in pain when moving about as i get older. Also because girls in yoga pants.

Went to see a guy called Floating Points and then got a KFC.

Do it for health reasons then. Part of the reason i've started yoga lately is because i don't want to be in pain when moving about as i get older. Also because girls in yoga pants.

Went to see a guy called Floating Points and then got a KFC.
off the gym in a minute and I came in this thread for inspiration . I got some from ijjy losing weight after cutting out biscuits .

Then I get to your post and you mention KFC

I HAVE TO WALK PAST it on my way the gym and again on my way home . I've not had one in ages And I'm craving one and this post has not helped a fat man one little bit .

I'm going to have one serious cob on for the next few hours .

All I've had today is grapes an apple 2 brown toast and a cup a soup .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back