Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

GOT Fitness LOG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went the gym at 2am Sunday morning (stayed up for UFC) and again about 10pm Sunday night. Ate healthily all weekend. Feeling positive as my trousers are starting to fall off me but also feeling really low at how I've wasted so much of my life being a fat slob. Missed out on so many things and been tormented from the day I can remember; my confidence is shot. Sat at my desk in work on the verge of tears all morning wondering what could've been had I taken my weight seriously years ago.
As sagey said better late than never mate . Keep at it lad the summers coming it'll be worth it

Cheers lads. Think I might just be tired and naggy after the weekend. No gym tonight but still eating healthily. Hopefully a good sleep tonight will cure any demons lurking in my head.

How are you getting on, @l4toffee? Still smashing it?
If you nail the healthy eating mate then it'll make things a hell of a lot easier. A lot of people say 70/30 or 80/20 in favour of diet. Abs are made in the kitchen, as the saying goes.

Cheers lads. Think I might just be tired and naggy after the weekend. No gym tonight but still eating healthily. Hopefully a good sleep tonight will cure any demons lurking in my head.

How are you getting on, @l4toffee? Still smashing it?
Yes mate in every day and walk about 10k every day with the dog but I'm not working so it's much easier for me mate .

Lost 5lb in 10 days since I rejoined my old gym and it's going well . 3 stone to go for my goal but I think I'll struggle once I get the next 2 stone off.

No harm in having a day off either your body will tell you when it needs a blow mate.

If you nail the healthy eating mate then it'll make things a hell of a lot easier. A lot of people say 70/30 or 80/20 in favour of diet. Abs are made in the kitchen, as the saying goes.
Cheers mate. Loving the healthy food and feeling much better in myself for it. Think it was an off day today. Protein and vegetables is the main order of things diet wise. Drastically cut down carbs and don't often crave them. Alcohol is a rarity now too.
Yes mate in every day and walk about 10k every day with the dog but I'm not working so it's much easier for me mate .

Lost 5lb in 10 days since I rejoined my old gym and it's going well . 3 stone to go for my goal but I think I'll struggle once I get the next 2 stone off.

No harm in having a day off either your body will tell you when it needs a blow mate.
That's class, mate. It is difficult trying to organise a regime around work, especially as my finishing hours fluctuate. You'll get that 3 stone no problem if you keep it up. Done incredible so far and the only way is up (or down as we like to see our weights).

My legs and arms were a little sore today so knew it was a good time to have a day off. Back in tomorrow and Thursday all going well then the weekend off as the gym I joined doesn't have one near where I stay. Nothing stopping me hitting the pavement though and going for a few miles stroll.

Cheers mate. Loving the healthy food and feeling much better in myself for it. Think it was an off day today. Protein and vegetables is the main order of things diet wise. Drastically cut down carbs and don't often crave them. Alcohol is a rarity now too.

That's class, mate. It is difficult trying to organise a regime around work, especially as my finishing hours fluctuate. You'll get that 3 stone no problem if you keep it up. Done incredible so far and the only way is up (or down as we like to see our weights).

My legs and arms were a little sore today so knew it was a good time to have a day off. Back in tomorrow and Thursday all going well then the weekend off as the gym I joined doesn't have one near where I stay. Nothing stopping me hitting the pavement though and going for a few miles stroll.
crack on mate . I'm off there in an hour. Going to try and go twice today if I can. It sounds like your working away from home as well, if you are you then your doing well to even find the effort to go to a gym as working away is the hardest thing in the world for losing weight . Nice one

Massively off the wagon at the minute. Was ill for a while and then on my first trip back to the gym I pulled a muscle in my neck/shoulder. Tried to go again this weekend but aggravated the injury again.

Moral of the story is to not rush yourself back after an injury!

I know they aren't 100% accurate but what are the best sites for walking, swimming , running , incline , weights and all other cardio CALORIE calculators based on your weight ?

Just for a rough idea ?

crack on mate . I'm off there in an hour. Going to try and go twice today if I can. It sounds like your working away from home as well, if you are you then your doing well to even find the effort to go to a gym as working away is the hardest thing in the world for losing weight . Nice one
Aye, mate. Lived the life of Riley on expenses for too long and I got too a point where everything was difficult. Getting healthy food on expenses has been good as it's quite expensive. Not looking forward to going back to the day job!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back